Guys, What's the first thing you notice in a girl?

eyes? lips? smile? hair? body?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• everything "physically", plus how she acts, and if she seems like a snob/bitch who only likes guys who are players and approach, and not talk to me, than she's off my list of potential girls.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Their body shape is the largest part of them, so that tends to be what I notice first. But face is a close 2nd, because if she has a decent body I'm curious what her face is like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how I see her I guess lol. Depends on what part of her really stands out. I think it's always going to be different every time I cast my gaze upon a new girl I've never seen before.

0|0
    0|0
  • The face of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Face then boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • changes from girl to girl. Gorgeous face? Probably noticing that first. Crazy hair? probably that. Dressed super sexy with an amazing body? Yeah you can guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • Face/smile. Then if she's walking past, her ass. You can tell a lot by her bum. Moreso than any other part of her body/face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes and her smile. One of the many joys I I experience is making a girl smile, really smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her feet because when I walk I'm lookin down. Then I see her hair. Then her boobs. Then her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes then hair then body

0|0
    0|0
  • her way

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair. Especially when red.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face.