Is it okay that my 17 year old sister is dating a 26 year old? Should I do something about it?

My sister met and started dating a guy she works with in a retail job. He seems like a nice guy but I can't help but be concerned about this. He really doesn't seem like the type but i'm scared he is going to useing her for sex because she is young and trusting.
I talked to him and he claims that sex is not important to him (he is a virgin as well as my sister) and that it won't happen untill she is 18 or older, and is completely comfortable and ready. He said that he cares for her and won't push her to do anything she isn't ready for.
By the way a few things to mention our parents are totally fine with him and have no problems with there relationship. Our state age of consent is 16 so legally It's fine.
So do you think I should try to find a way to break them up? Or leave them be?

• Get rid of him.
  • Leave them be.

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty, I am not sure whether or not it's a safe relationship because he is so old and she isn't an adult yet. Maybe it's not the best for them to be together, maybe try having a one on one conversation with the boyfriend and see where his head is. Obviously you have no choice on whether or not they should be together... that is her choice, their choice. but maybe persuasion or a "talk" is needed. Good work on looking out for your kin. If you are worried for her, it's probably not good.

Thanks for your advice.

What Girls Said 1

• Get rid of him. He has no business with your little sister.

What Guys Said 2

• If he's not getting it from her, he'll get it from another girl (probably while he's still with your sister). And working or not, she's still a child... but then again your parents like her, so what can you do? All you can do is advise her to go for someone closer to her age.

• LOL IM 26 AND SEX IS VERY IMPORTANT
    now whether he likes her I don't know

So you think there relationship should be something I try to end