What should I do?

My neighbors have bin putting on fairly loud music and sounding like they are having small party's and screaming in Spanish for a couple days now and I get woken up extremely easy what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two options

Either cut the electrical cord that gives them power or call the police.. id go with option B if I was you

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's Spanish, I wonder if it's a celebration of customs or a holiday that may last a few days. Whatever the case, I would

1) Kindly ask them to tune it down a bit
    2) Leave an anonymous note on the door
    3) You could call the police to have them approach the owner. However, that's going to be a huge confrontation/scene in the neighborhood and you don't want to embarrass them or make them feel unwanted. Sometimes people don't mean any harm and don't realize they are hurting others, especially when they can't tell if their music is too loud.

What Guys Said 4

• Long story short, call the cops.

• Gasoline, bottle of used vodka, and a good throwing arm!

• If its at an hour past bi-law curfew go tell them to keep it down or your calling the officer.

• Check your local laws. If they do it later than its legally allowed, call the police.

What Girls Said 2

• Check and see if your city has a noise ordinance. If so you may be able to ask the police to say something.

• Call the police. Is extremely rude, and unfair to anyone else who is trying to sleep. How unkind and inconsiderate. A visit from local law-enforcement may be the best choice if you want them to stop.