What do you think of you?

When you are all alone what do you tell yourself?What do you think of you ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what I'm thinking of at the time. So many thoughts go through my head during the day, alone or in a group, that I can't say just one thing I think of at any given time. Usually, though, it's sexual thought because I'm a sexual horn dog. But I often think about the future, either my future, or of the future of the world and what lied beyond our existence. Sometimes I look at the people that are around and think to myself, at some point, we are all going to die. Like what really is the purpose of achieving a better life, or a mass amount of wealth. A bigger better house, more cars, etc. I do see the value in keeping our environment optimal to sustain life because humans as a whole I don't think will become extinct any time soon or any time close to when I'm gone, so for our children's children's children, we should keep it going and show the future generations the same. Amassing wealth is fun and all, but money is another tool and what are you going to do with it when you're gone? Also, does it really matter if someone remembers you or praises you or that you exist in memory? If you think about it, it's nice and all, but you don't come back (at least I'm not sure of this as of yet). Or, it doesn't improve the existence we live in presently in a tangible sense. I don't believe we have a purpose, per say. I think we do have an obligation to live up to our potential. For some odd reason we put a monetary value on this, instead of we should expect this of ourselves and not expect a reward. I also think we have to be a very young species (humans). In every way. I mean how old is the universe? How vast is the universe? We use time and speed to try and fathom these two truths, but can't comprehend it at all as of yet. We haven't even really space traveled yet. How stupid are we? Then again it might not be a stupidity thing, but more of as closed minded and arrogance of ourselves. Our great scientists insist that the formulas and scientific theories we have proven thus far, to our limited human abilities of reasoning, are for sure constants and can not be any different. I believe this is true for our limited knowledge of the universe and how it works. But there must be outside truths that we can't comprehend as of yet to be able to break our bond with what we know now and be able to do INCREDIBLE things that other beings I'm sure do on a daily basis. This is because there must be more advanced beings in this universe.

Well... A bit of what I think of.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think "where has the time gone? I still have more to do than I'll have time for."
    I think "no person really understands me and yet a few people might actually love me and I'm grateful for that."
    I think "I'm doing pretty good so far but I can do better."

What Guys Said 40

• I tell myself that I am proud of being a logical person. I tell myself that I should lead the kind of life I think is right and not get influenced by others.

• I don't actually think about myself other than evaluating things and looking at both sides as a kind of discussion. I think about many things. Some are plans I might have, a book I read recently, my kids and granddaughter, the good old days and my time in the military. Also, news and events going on locally and in the world, history, politics and some of the young people I've tried to help on this site. Many other things as well.

U think kinda weird😂 a lot different than me

Soulbabe, I'm a lot older and involved in way more than you at your age. My interests at 16 were much more limited. My awareness of many things were quite limited compared to now. As we age, we become more aware of things that didn't matter when younger. Some of the things I think about are how my life is impacted by various things. At your age, there are so many things that impact your life, yet you aren't aware of them and the various kinds of impact they have. Also, at your age, you worry about a lot of things that I quit worrying about many, many years ago. You will too. You'll hit the age where you will look back and ask yourself "why did I ever worry about that" or " how could I have thought like that", "how foolish I was to think that", etc. If I thought like I did at your age, I would be thinking about how I missed growing as a person through all those years. 😊

um true most the time im thinking of everything i did wrong in the past 13 years of my lif and what im going to do in back to the future reference 

• Shit I can write a whole damn book on this one!

but oh well I do love my solitude, I'll be honest I actually do talk to myself every now and then. I usually think that there has to be a major possibility that I dont belong in this planet since I appear so damn eccentric to everybody around me.

• Oh my God! What a question! I've been conflicted about that all my life.

What do you mean?

My self esteem is quite variable so the little voice says different things depending on my state.

• I try to be someone im not. I try to act confident but im not. I want a girlfriend but im too ugly to get one. Thats the reason why ill never show my face here. I want friends but im too weird to get them. My life simply has no meaning. I might as well not even exist. I mean, cmon all people on here hate me.

• That I'm always a work in progress and I can always become a better person.

• I'm quite fortunate to be in a good place right now. I am confident enough to see that I'm a decent person, I'm alright looking and I can be happy with myself.

• I think that as a person I'm worthless. I actually believe that world will be better place without whole mankind.

• That everything is going to be ok.

• I think I'm great as a person. I just wish I was a sexy beast that attracted women without trying.

• I don't talk to myself. We don't get along.

• I dnt really think about my self or maybe I do. Like, I think about my future plans and stuff. Or, just past bs.

• When I'm alone I drink my problems away, if I start to admit I have problems or think about my life it gets pretty miserable pretty fast, thus I try not to think about things while I'm alone or just drink my problems away, not that seems to solve anything 😑

• "you keep being awesome! and your also hungry so get a snack!"

• I love being alone for a few mins in the night. Just walking in the woods and looking at the sky gives me energy and good vibes😃

• How life is so strange and how i want to become the person that i want to become.

• That I'm beautiful really beautiful and I love myself more than love love's it's self.

• Best is yet to come

• There's much more room for improvement.

• to answer this it would probably take me half an hour lmao, and I don't have that time

• That I'm worthless

• I think that I'm someone who is trying to be nice to others but they think i want something from them for being nice.

• I tell myself the truth, that I'm worth less that nothing and that everyone moment I exist is an affront to humanity, and that the best possible outcome for everyone would probably be for me to eat a hollow point.

You aren't that important though, to be an affront to humanity.::

9/11 happened in 2001, things like that happen a lot in the world but you can't possibly expect catastrophes that affect you to happen every week can you?

@reixun I almost always expect the worst possible thing to happen in any given moment I'm driving bam car accident I'm at school bam school shooting I'm at home bam home invasion but that's like never happened so I'm very often pleasently surprised my life is only emotionally falling apart

• It depends on how my day or evening is /was

• I'll win ! ;)

• "LOOK AR THOSE BICEPS!"

• Life's really trying to fuck you huh bud

• It's going be Okay!

• Bit of a dick. Born lucky in country/circumstances but unlucky in ability and the physical

• I'm a proud cunt.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 17

• im always procrastinating so i always tell my self "what am i doing" and that "everything will be okay". seriously you all should try it it helps you calm the stress.

• I feel sorry for myself and i tell myself i am not worthy of love because of my flaws.. but i try to tell myself that everything will get better very soon and that i AM worthy of love regardless of how i look.

• I think of myself like... a person, with flaws but also awesome af.

• I think I'm an uncool slut for plays, kinda cute, got weird toes, a birthmark on my left finger and just changes all the time.

• I'm decent…. lmao I don't know

• Every single negative think you'll ever imagine. I don't know why but it happens everytime i sit alone ending up depressed.

• A few minutes ago I was thinking of someone. Not in a romantic way

• I tell myself that I'm a piece of shit and that someday I should drown myself, not that I'll actually do it, but it always sounds so right. I'm a dark person when I'm by myself. Not good.

• I can do better

• Hmm... i suppose could have ended out worse as a human being.

• Deep question.

• All i can think is humiliation

• I tell myself. you need yo stop doing dumb shit you're a intelligent beautiful girl. Don't let anyone tell you that you're not. but you need to stop being so sarcastic. not everything requires a comment. but you're lit.

• I'm a bitch

• I'm beautiful and smart, dark and mysterious from inside. I'm very strong woman and i know that i'm going to be something in the future.

• I try to tell myself I'm special, but I know it's a lie. Everyone's special, so that contradicts itself. If everyone is special then no one is special so it doesn't make any sense. I just tell myself that cause it's the only nice thing I can say about myself. I'm not pretty, I don't have a nice body, my personality is shit, I'm not brave, or smart, or talented. I'm just a depressed girl who keeps lying and saying she's ok. I think very little of myself.

• I'm not good enough.