Do you think Russia is behind the DNC hacks or is it a hoax to distract you from the contents of the emails?

There has been zero evidence to suggest they hacked the DNC or any other hacks it's just speculation at this point. Sure people have it's true on Capital Hill but that doesn't make it true.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously Russia is not behind the hack and it is a hoax. Hillary doesn't know what lies to say anymore.

I used to think that, then I realized a few things. Now I honestly don't know who to believe.
      A. The emails and the other things released by wikileaks didn't come when they had got them or all at once but have been trickled out when its been beneficial for the other side. Seriously if they had released them all back when they got them, Hillary wouldn't be a Candidate, it be Trump V. Sanders.
      B. We haven't seen any GOP or emails from the Trump campaign.
      C. Russia does in fact want Trump in the white house.
      D. Assange's problem with Clinton is rather personel.
      So to tell you the truth I honestly couldn't say if it was a hoax or not

Most Helpful Guy

• A. The emails and the other things released by wikileaks didn't come when they had got them or all at once but have been trickled out when its been beneficial for the other side. Seriously if they had released them all back when they got them, Hillary wouldn't be a Candidate, it be Trump V. Sanders.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The Russians know that they can manipulate trump, to the detriment of US sovereignty.

• yes chinese did it