Have you noticed the media always post funny looking pictures of Donald Trump?

Why do they always post photos of him doing odd posers or photos that capture his facial expressions.

Why not just ordinary photos like they do for everyone else? lol.

• Yes I have noticed
  • No I haven't

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of bias to him

Yeah sure.

That's your opinion it doesn't mean you're right

I'm pretty sure it's right. Hillary's donors own the media so it kinda makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is a lying, misogynist, megalomaniac, sexist, charlatan cretin who would be a disaster as potus.

What Girls Said 4

• Like most anything Negative, I have Learned to Ignore their Stupidity.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Because he makes the funniest expressions ever lol

• i think that he just has a funny face!

• Even if you hate him, you'ld start to like him (?) maybe that's the goal

What Guys Said 17

• I noticed CNN doing that mostly and did a mytake on it. I even saw a picture of hillary and donald where hillary was much larger than he was, and he is physically larger person. Not sure wht site that was on.

you really have to pay attention to the marketing, hidden agenda. It is easy to change a photo, and do editing to change someones impression. Thus... I've turned off the TV, and I'm careful what news media sources I go to and what I believe. there is sooooo much junk out there.

• It's all part of the massive effort on the part of the mainstream media to do anything and everything they can to defeat Trump and get Hillary in the White House. Trump is from outside the political/media establishment. The fact that he speaks to a huge, grassroots movement of people who want things to change absolutely terrifies the establishment. They know he could actually win because of all the "irredeemable deplorables" (as Hillary called them) who are supporting him.

• Bro what is so complicated. The media is with Hillary

• He does a lot of funny looking things. He could look serious as fuck and he will still look like a big carrot with a face/wig.

• Because he makes funny looking expressions?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5jQJDx_Zo

• I can't say I have noticed they are just usually rally photos

• That's basically just what he tends to looks like a lot of the time, or at least the media would have to be pro-Trump biased and fish for non-funny looking pictures because random pictures of him simply tend to be funny-looking.

• 95% percent of the ADS are against trump on youtube

but I still have faith LOL LMAO!!! I CANNOT HELP IT
    IT'S TO FUNNY
    static3.comicvine.com/.../...-0422146608-1nine.jpg

• Because he makes it way too easy.

• That's done with all politicians everywhere.

• Media outlets always use bad pictures for people they have a bias against.

• its just the media being the media.. it really doesn't mean anything

• Yay , Hillary Americas 45Th US President

• Yes I have noticed

• The media is biased and have now lost their credibility. I can't trust them on anything anymore.

• Donald is showing he is not going to yield and be a pretentious puppet like other politicians such as Hilary and owners of media outlet don't like that. if he comes into office he becomes a liability and so they will shame him and make him look bad as much as possible because he's the guy they want to win.