Should I stay with Android or get an Apple phone?

So I've been with Android for about 6 years now and never had any major issues with the phone until low (I have the LG G3 and the screen has pretty much completely stopped working).

Phones are extremely expensive, so when I go to the Sprint store tomorrow, I am not going to buy the newest phone out for either Android or Apple.

So, from your guys' experience, which phone brand should I get, and if you have a specific phone in mind, what phone is it?

Thank you!

1mo Sorry about the typo, I meant "until *now*"

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally like both of them it just depends on what u like. like for example The iphone is simple and it user friendly fingerprint home button. comes in many colors, safari, great pictures, imessage, facetime

where on an android, you have sd card for more memory. I know the new galaxys has fast charging. It has more functions on it. It has a lot more on it. harder to break if u drop it.

both are now water resistance, and dust resistance. except iphone now doesn't have a headphones jack 😔

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what you are looking for

If you just want a simplistic phone that has mininal features but tends to work well than iphone

If you want tons of features, but keep in mind more features makes a phone act wonky at times, then go with android

What Girls Said 11

• Android.

Iphone sucks hell.

• I used to love iphones and wanted one so badly, but now I love androids. I stick to samsung galaxies, they are the best.

• Android.
    IPhones are a conspiracy.. after a while they stop working properly so that you can buy the newer version.

• stick to android

• I always had trouble with Android phones. I love the iphone I have now.

• I am an Android girl.

• I think the best phone is an iPhone they work a lot better and are a lot faster. i used to have an android and when I got an iphone I immediatly regretted not buying it before

• android

• Yes. Yes. I'm an apple fan.

• Apple... pen

• Apple you're going to be twice as attractive

What Guys Said 10

• I've only owned android. And from the iPhone I've messed with, I didn't see much improvement at all.
    And since most apps are payed for iPhone, I'd stick with android. Also more customizable out of the box.

• I'm a long time mac user but right now I have an Android phone. I cannot wait to get rid of it, as compared with iOS I find the whole Android thing just too klutzy. Of course a lot depends on what you're used to. You might find the transion to Apple as Baffling as I'm finding it going the other way.

• Why do you want a phone with no headphone jack?

• Functionally the same.
    Phone is a phone.

Get the one that looks the best, or is the cheapest. Whatever really.

• Apple for me. Their phones are very user friendly and there customer service is amazing and free.

Also less dropped calls with apple and in my experience better battery life.

• Stick with Andriods! Samsung Galaxys are the best

• android 😎😎

• Stick with android

• Apple phones are simplistics and pretty reliable.
    I'd give it a try

• go with the iphone you won't be disappointed i just switched 2 weeks ago no regrets at all