If you could tell your ex gf/bf one thing, what would you tell them?

I would tell my ex boyfriend that I truly do miss him and wish we could work it out again despite how many things we went through in the past.

0|0
5|20

Most Helpful Guy

• You selfish coward you turned your back on me and left and I gave you the world I need you at one time more than ever and you just left

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would tell him to grow up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I would remind my first wife that our daughter would most likely still be alive if she would have kept her marriage vows and did not fuck other guys for 9 of our 11 years of marriage. I am sure she is aware of it. Still, I would want her to hear it from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most recent one? I would tell her that she was an absolutely awesome person when we dated (I don't know what she is like today) and I would thank her for the great time I could have with her and the things she taught me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish.. -.- .. That I never met you. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • That I think about her all the time and I love her very much and I really hope things work out later when we get the chance.

We broke up because of logistics. We're still really close friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Can I have my things back that you stole?" If she says no ill bitch her out and if she agrees I'll take the stuff and walk away with no response.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd tell my second love that she made a mistake having sex before marriage! She had a kid and her life is messed up.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why did you betray my trust in you

0|1
    0|0
  • That's personal ^^.

0|0
    0|0
  • Then you should tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • that i still masturbate over her regularly

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • You do look fat in those pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • "bye, bye bitch. Bye, bye"

0|0
    0|0
  • I always say everything I want to say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would tell them they behaved very selfishly, and that's why they were left behind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would apologize for being such a douchebag to all of them back then

0|1
    0|0
  • even though she was insecure about it she was an awesome fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have one

0|0
    0|0
  • 'why didn't u let me eat you out every day?' haha jk

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I would tell him " i still love you this many years later. when i said i would love you forever i really meant it. i miss you. im sorry about everything. congratulations on the marriage even though i didn't get an invite. your step kids are beautiful."

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I don't really have anything nice to say to him

0|0
    0|0
  • Id tell him I hops he falls ass over on a cactus and it goes up his ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends which one.
    Most recent one I wish would fall in a well.

1|2
    0|0