What was your last dream about?

0|0
14|18

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend, tbh. I had a really sweet dream. It was just us, holding hands, walking and talking. It was nice. I enjoyed it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• > Be me.
    > I'm watching a person I know play softball for semi final world championships.
    > In real life, she doesn't even play it.
    > She's the pitcher and really getting into it (like out-of-character aggressively)
    > She easily wins semifinal and let's out a full on Spartan war cry
    > Woahpanda. jpg
    > Championship match starts.
    > Her team is evenly matched with the other.
    > Suddenly she throws a fastball but arm and legs cramp as she does it.
    > She contorts into a pretzel shape from extra severe cramping.
    > She literally turns into pretzel.
    > I'm mortified.
    > Her team loses.
    > I wake up.
    > i1.wp.com/.../what-the-hell-just-happened.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • It was about a 21 year old gal in the Virgin Islands and we ended up... Wait, I can't tell you because she might see this.

0|0
    0|0
  • is was about the most beautiful girl in the would @Paulina528

you ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • My last dream was about work >.> for some reason one of our jets broke down in Antarctica so I had to take a flight then a boat to get there. Once I was there I had to make camp and get the parts to fix it and I didn't have everything I needed so I ordered more stuff. It ended up being delivered via penguins carrying boxes haha. It was a very strange dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it was sexual, but I always forget them really fast. So I'm not sure anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • One of the few dreams I distinctly remember was one where I tried to drop kick a Stormtrooper in Wallingtown Town Centre but missed.

0|0
    0|0
  • it was disgusting, proper filth. It was about jimmy savile. I don't know why i dreamnt about that mog

0|0
    0|0
  • Me having sex with my crush. It was so surreal. Too bad i woke up right when she was about to take off her bra..

0|0
    0|0
  • no clue.

0|0
    0|0
  • My entire dream was me watching hentai and trying to find a good place to jerk it. Whenever I did find a nice place, some random asshole would waltz in for a stupid reason and I'm back to looking for some privacy.

0|0
    0|0
  • About getting laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one girl I met a year ago (sister from a friend) and how I was hitting on her and another guy was hitting on her too. Because of that dream I kept thinking about her this whole day

0|0
    0|0
  • i dreamt about robbing a place
    i don't know why

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember but probably something weird because my dreams are usually weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • i was being chased by bears in a forest.. lol i was terrified

0|0
    0|0
  • I got raped my girls for some reson

0|0
    0|0
  • You!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I was trying to keep my boy from going somewhere so I was straddling him while he was laying in bed.

Wasn't even restraining his arms or anything, but he just accepted it in the dream.

Not sure where I was trying to keep him from leaving to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think my brother was in my dream. I was talking on the phone with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • a guy I like

1|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend took me to meet his cousin and his cousin was this guy I used to sleep with. I pretended I didn't kno him and he went along with it

0|0
    0|0
  • University 😅😭

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend dumping me lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • Receiving an emoji as a text message

0|1
    0|0
  • My first question and I already have a hard time coming up with an answer

1|0
    0|0
  • My last dream was very realistic, the most realistic dream I probably ever had. I dreamed I was googling a hot guy, he is a DJ. I was doing the exact same thing before I went to sleep. It was inception.

0|0
    0|0
  • About one of my teachers. He was a soldier in my dream, and I woke up the exact moment he was about to "save me" lolol. I was pretty mortified because he's married and I had no idea I could come up with something like that, even unconsciously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a dream that I suddenly had a baby and I wanted to keep her but it was very confusing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't dream

0|0
    1|0
  • Being with my teacher

0|0
    0|0