What was your last dream about?

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend, tbh. I had a really sweet dream. It was just us, holding hands, walking and talking. It was nice. I enjoyed it.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• > Be me.
    > I'm watching a person I know play softball for semi final world championships.
    > In real life, she doesn't even play it.
    > She's the pitcher and really getting into it (like out-of-character aggressively)
    > She easily wins semifinal and let's out a full on Spartan war cry
    > Woahpanda. jpg
    > Championship match starts.
    > Her team is evenly matched with the other.
    > Suddenly she throws a fastball but arm and legs cramp as she does it.
    > She contorts into a pretzel shape from extra severe cramping.
    > She literally turns into pretzel.
    > I'm mortified.
    > Her team loses.
    > I wake up.
    > i1.wp.com/.../what-the-hell-just-happened.gif

• It was about a 21 year old gal in the Virgin Islands and we ended up... Wait, I can't tell you because she might see this.

• is was about the most beautiful girl in the would @Paulina528

you ;)

• My last dream was about work >.> for some reason one of our jets broke down in Antarctica so I had to take a flight then a boat to get there. Once I was there I had to make camp and get the parts to fix it and I didn't have everything I needed so I ordered more stuff. It ended up being delivered via penguins carrying boxes haha. It was a very strange dream.

• I think it was sexual, but I always forget them really fast. So I'm not sure anymore

• One of the few dreams I distinctly remember was one where I tried to drop kick a Stormtrooper in Wallingtown Town Centre but missed.

• it was disgusting, proper filth. It was about jimmy savile. I don't know why i dreamnt about that mog

• Me having sex with my crush. It was so surreal. Too bad i woke up right when she was about to take off her bra..

• no clue.

• My entire dream was me watching hentai and trying to find a good place to jerk it. Whenever I did find a nice place, some random asshole would waltz in for a stupid reason and I'm back to looking for some privacy.

• About getting laid.

• This one girl I met a year ago (sister from a friend) and how I was hitting on her and another guy was hitting on her too. Because of that dream I kept thinking about her this whole day

• i dreamt about robbing a place
    i don't know why

• I don't remember but probably something weird because my dreams are usually weird.

• i was being chased by bears in a forest.. lol i was terrified

• I got raped my girls for some reson

• You!

What Girls Said 13

• I was trying to keep my boy from going somewhere so I was straddling him while he was laying in bed.

Wasn't even restraining his arms or anything, but he just accepted it in the dream.

Not sure where I was trying to keep him from leaving to.

• I think my brother was in my dream. I was talking on the phone with him.

• a guy I like

• my boyfriend took me to meet his cousin and his cousin was this guy I used to sleep with. I pretended I didn't kno him and he went along with it

• University 😅😭

• My boyfriend dumping me lmfao

• Receiving an emoji as a text message

• My first question and I already have a hard time coming up with an answer

• My last dream was very realistic, the most realistic dream I probably ever had. I dreamed I was googling a hot guy, he is a DJ. I was doing the exact same thing before I went to sleep. It was inception.

• About one of my teachers. He was a soldier in my dream, and I woke up the exact moment he was about to "save me" lolol. I was pretty mortified because he's married and I had no idea I could come up with something like that, even unconsciously.

• I had a dream that I suddenly had a baby and I wanted to keep her but it was very confusing.

• I don't dream

• Being with my teacher