I'm a good girl who's only bad for him?

Okay so when I'm talking to guys I like to make sure that they know I'm not interested in sex or any kind of sexual activities unless its with my significant other after we've married. I'm not really the type to even hold a guys hand or be too close to him if I'm not dating him but for some reason when I'm talking to this one guy all my values and stuff just kinda go away and we engage in inappropriate activities and its weird cause I would never do that with anyone else but with him its just so different and he makes me feel so dirty but I kinda like it. I dunno sometimes I just feel like such a hipocrytical whore but when I'm doing things with him I feel like I can do anything and he just makes everything okay again and makes me forget about all the bad stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should take a moment away from him to think if it really is what you want and if it is just sexual/physical attraction or more to it. Else you might end up doing something you regret.

If you really like him as a person, then you should be able to tell him you want to wait for sex and all and if he is the right one for you, he would respect it. If you come to the other conclusions you will need to ask yourself if sex after marriage is that important to you and if it is - make a decision on where to go with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should leave him then

What Guys Said 2

• Ignore pink anon. Looks to me like you found your one. Good luck to you two.

• he will fuck you so hard and then leave you

What Girls Said 0