Why are people outraged over rape accusations, but not outraged about Hillary committing a felony?

We know for a fact Hillary did commit a felony when she hosted her private email server. So why are people outraged over accusations, and when there was a crime committed that has a lot more evidence then someone's word?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am she should have been charged,. How is it she can still run.

Most Helpful Guy

• People on both sides become entrenched in their positions and then refuse to acknowledge any facts that are inconvenient for them. Denial is easier than managing cognitive dissonance.

What Girls Said 8

• I wanna know as well lol

• Actually Hillary has been accused of rape. Some woman claimed in the 90's hillary raped her. It was laughed off but now she is vocal about it again. Hillary isn't straight. According to Colin powell she is a lesbian and Yoko said she had an affair with her. So , I mean these accusations have as much proof as they have against trump.

• Well this should be interesting.

• Why is she not in jail? And why are people still voting for her?

• So what about this email scandal that republicans are ignoring?
    www.newsweek.com/.../...million-emails-497373.html

• you know who runs the media.

• Quite sure a rape accusation is worse. -_-
    Besides billy boy actually committed rapes which trumps (no pun intended) all scenarios

• People are outraged... they re called Trump supporters. Just like those outraged by the accusations are Hillary supporters.
    I have seen some Hillary potential supporters who are outraged with Hillary over the felony among other things who aren't fans but still feel like she is a better option then Trump...

What Guys Said 20

• Because the media keeps quiet about Hillary's issues... cause she owns them. People are lazy to inform themselves so they read only the headlines, and the headlines are more focused on who Trump wanted to fuck, than on how manipulative and corrupt Clinton is.

• Because people are contrary to what they believe easily manipulated the media shows them something and like moths to a flame they hone in on it.

• Right now the democratic party has a large bank of callers locating and calling all the beautiful women from Trump's past hoping to find one or two that are Hillary supporters and will say Trump did this or that to them years ago. There is absolutely no proof to any of this. I read about this from women to came forward to report they got a call from some democrat looking for anything negative they would say about Trump. Almost every one of them have a high regard for Trump.

You have to ask yourself... Where were all these women before Trump went up against Clinton? He has been wealthy his entire life. Coincidence? lol This is how liberals are taking the focus off of the latest batch of WikiLeaks emails that were released. Notice there is almost nothing in the major media about any of them? Gosh, I wonder why...

Anyone who still believes Clinton is qualified to be anything other than an inmate in a federal prison is delusional or owned by the liberal biased agenda.

• Same reason why Paul Ryan doesn't bat an eye over tens of thousands of illegal aliens who are locked up for sexual offenses, but has a hissy fit over Donald Trump being "disrespectful" of women.
    www.breitbart.com/.../

• Good question. What she's done is a "big time " crime, effecting national security.

Think about that, really. The US Secretary of State treating national security so nonchalantly, destroying evidence, lying, etc.,

She thinks she's above the law. She is so blindly driven, its like she's a sociopath.
    Her mariage to Bill is one of convienence, each supporting each other's ambitions. Moving to NY for a guaranteed Senate seat, leading the bimbo patrol in the '90's and before, having a baby to be able to present a family image. She's been at it since she was a prosecution aide for the "Watergate" hearings. She is scary and vengeful and we don't need her involved in governmental affairs. When will these Clintons freaking go away?

Oh, and it's not triggered a general outrage because the mainstream media doesn't report it as if it's a serious matter. As you know, their historically liberals.

• I still don't know what the difference is between extreme carelessness and criminally gross negligence.

• I dont know man but its dirty business, people should be protesting in the streets.

• I remember people saying she and her staff were careless, not constituting a felony, though. It's like if you or I opened our work email at home, except she had important government docs on there. And Trump? because we have progressed as a society farther than trumps use of language, at least most of us have. As for his rape accusation (s) with him being disproven right and left it wouldn't surprise me. And people bring up bill Clinton's accusations as well and i find it strange... because one is not running for president and one is, yet there is always a way to justify his actions.
    Scientists agree the guy is a fuckin idiot, psychologists think he is off his rocker and even have speculated he suffers from multiple psychological disorders.

• Because everyone has been socially conditioned by feminists to think that anything that primarily happens to women is worse then anything else. They have also been socially conditioned to think wrongdoing committed by men is worse then wrongdoing committed by women.

• Ideas are baked in on all sides - I don't think anyone is going to be converted to change track unless some big gamechanger in next 3 weeks

• Well putting things into perspective, what Hillary did is not that uncommon among politicians which honestly dont have a very good track record of network security. It is also not a crime against people like what Trump is now going to trail for (raping a 13 year old or something)

Basically if she was busted for it then it would probably only be a fine or something.

A fine? People get years in prison for things a lot smaller.

Yes they have. He is going on trial for fraud

@reptocarl The fraud case is in regards to Trump University. He is also being dragged to court by an alleged rape victim in December. They are not related.

• I think both should be crushed by boulders and I think the majority (at least) of the allegations are false, but I think there's a difference between doing corruption within a relatively corrupt system than taking and allegedly raping humans...

• And Hillary calling Americans deplorables.

You don't think people like the KKK are deplorable?

I do support her, for a variety of reasons.

If you read farther down the article, in 2007 she changed her tone.

Look, as long as my best friend can marry her girlfriend and I can marry my boyfriend (or potential girlfriend, if shit happens and I break up with my boyfriend) then I'm happy. It's 2016, she talks about marriage equality in positive terms, I'm fine with it.

@FallOutBoy2001 What does he have to do with the KKK?

• Because narrative

• If that is the case then the judicial system will take matters further.

• Because this is the US. Home of the ignorant and arrogant

• Rapists get raped in prison..

You can't compare this to what she did. She is still a human..

• Most white people think rape is only bad when black and brown people do it. If a white guy rapes they'll be like "false accusation!"

• Because she has been tried and cleared, whereas Trump hasn't

She was never tried or cleared. I suggest learning what those terms mean before you use them.

• because we live in a society where rape is the ultimate crime.