Do you support the legalization of Cannabis, why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think its something that will really benefit the country if its legalised , I'm from Canada and there is talk of some sort of legalisation taking place here. i doubt there is going to be as much tax revenue generated at they like to claim. there is also a lot of concern here about an increase in drug impaired drivers and how to deal with youth who are addicted to it and what affect its having on them.
    but i also realise at this point there isn't much point charging someone criminally for having small amount of the stuff but i really have my doubts about the whole idea of legalising it

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I'd rather illegalize alcohol then legalize grass they both are so bad and can kill so many brain cells as well as put the lives of others in danger.

This is more along the lines of how I feel as well. So many people go to the "alcohol is worse!" argument (and in many ways that's true) so... let's do away with that too! :-)

@DJohnny Technically it doesn't but it basically does. It damages connections between neurons (called synapses) which is basically the same as killing neurons.

It doesn't damage it per say. It basically hinders them and makes them slow and dumb for while that's why you slow down and act stupid when you drink. Your brain can't send the signals fast enough or at all sometimes. It goes back to normal once you stop drinking.

What Guys Said 17

• I support the legalization of all drugs, soft and hard.

• People keep growing plants that have higher percentages of THC in them to get more high but i dont think thats a good idea. There needs to be more education on this if it should become legal.

• I know people where weed became a gateway.

People will become dependent on it. Recreational? Doubt it.
    Can't trust adult to make adult decisions. Think about alcohol.

Just because you're some fucking party animal who enjoys a harmless puff here and there doesn't mean it's harmless for everyone else.

If you need to be high to live life.
    Lol, ain't know how to live life.

That being said it probably isn't a big deal. I really don't care.
      No effect.

• Nope I don't support it being legalized, there's enough drugged up people in the world no need to bring more into it.

• Yes, with cannabis illegal we waste a lot of money policing drug use and have no effect on it. We lose tons of tax revenue. We create a black market product that provides revenue for criminal organizations which increases their power. We ruin tons of people's lives with convictions. We impede scientific research in the area of natural products chemistry. Prohibition benefits lawyers and jobs surrounding the prison industry and enforcement, otherwise it's all negatives.

• A nation/state with weed is a nation/state indeed.

• No because I will end up paying

• No. China and India are graduating 1 million (1,000,000) engineers a year, and America is becoming an intoxicated culture of decadence. We need more smart people; less stoned people.

• Yup, with heavy taxation. I wanna strangle the business to death, slowly

• Yup. There's no good reason for it to be illegal.

• I think they should it would be more money coming in through taxes that and it really isn't hurting anyone. It's way better than all the drunks killing people when they crash.

• Hell yeah: everyone wins!

• Yes, more money into our budget, less sh*t products like air fresheners, and less trouble with dealers. And natural selection will rule the rest.

• Yes I do, not a conservative or religious. I'm 100% modern.

• Yes, it's 2016.

• no thanks.. i dont need a bunch of stupid 18 year old kids driving around high and killing people

They do that regardless of whether it's legal or illegal. Have you looked at US prisons?

What Girls Said 17

• Yes.
    It could be utilized in soo many ways. It yeild a crop much faster than tress and can make similar products more sustainably.
    It should be much easier to get medical access to, because its a wonder drug.

And should it be recreational? Uh yeah. Alcohol is. And guess which is safer.

• Yes, I can't wait to cast my vote to legalize it later this year.

• yuppers, cause like why not? It no worse if not better than cigarettes.

• yes I support it. Because everyone does it anyway like 90% of people I know so whats the point of it being illegal

• Yes, great for the economy and then i could legally grow my own and save some money! Plus helping people w seizures would have a better quality of life!!

• If the government can find a way to make money off of it be my guest

• Yes I do, Cannabis is harmless compare to other drugs

• Hell no, I have morals

• Yes I do and it's legal in Washington where I live

• sure why not, because those who want to do it will do it and those who don't won't

• Yes.

• It's about to be voted in in my state. I think it'll reduce crime and increase tax revenue

• I don't fucking care bc I can get it any time of day. plus I've been pulled over and caught with it and the cop didn't care or even charge me with anything. plus ima do whatever I want whenever I want legal or not

• Yes, mostly because I like it.

• What are those?

• Yes, it's not harmful unless it's laced with something

• No, that's dangerous for the health a lot more than cigarette