Be honest, are you racist and or sexist?

• I am racist
  • I am sexist
  • I am both
  • I am neither

Most Helpful Guy

• neither
    im sad to much hate
    and my children fall for lack of knowledge

What Guys Said 24

• Consciously? Nope. But my brain is slightly prejudiced. It tells me that women are less funny and less likely to put up with my kind of humor, no matter how much she says she's cool with it.

It also says that Asians are smarter than me, better not to argue.

And that black guys are stronger. Not always true but hey I'm not gonna argue with ma brain, guys

• neither because i dont bow to social pressures. if someone is saying something racist or sexist, im not afraid to be the one in the group to stand up and shoot them down. metaphorically i mean... im not American. im also vegetarian and have ecological values. call me a looney leftie if you like. most do but at least im not part of the problem

• Obviously I am both. Sending women back into the kitchen and blacks back on the cotton fields. 'duh.

(For those who didn't get it: Sarcasm)

• Slightly both. Not much.

• A little bit of both because I live in a culture which is both and I can't completely remove myself from its influence no matter how much I'd like to.

• Neither and it's made me lose a lot of friends because of all the racism that has stirred up recently in the USA. Kinda sad how if I was racist I would still be able to talk people I once called friends.

• Nope.

• A little racist maybe.
    Definitely not sexist.

• I have been told I'm born that way, but in a bad way this time

• I am neither.

• I'm ThatBritishLad.

• I am neither

• Not sexist, but I can't deny I have little bit of racism in me. Why? Cause racists made me racist.

So how'd you avoid the sexism then? Cause tbh I think I internalized more sexism than I did racism.

@cipher42 Well I believe every gender/sexes are equal why should I hate from creatures I like? I don't think males or females are superior compared to each other, both genders have diffrent abilities, so I don't think this is sexism.

But if it is about masculinity, being dominant and telling your woman what to do and want you to obey you then it means I have little bit of sexism in me.

Okay but you can believe that and still have internalized sexism. I believe people should be equal. I don't think any one race is better than another, and I think racial stereotypes are unfair. But I still have internalized biases that I wouldn't notice unless I was looking for them. Honestly I think everyone does, but just doesn't look for them. Like, look up implicit bias tests. It's stuff like that that I'm really talking about.

• Contrary to what some people think on here, I am not sexist or racist.

• I'm neither

• i hate everyone on this planet, so i'd say both

If you hate everybody you are neither because you hate everybody, not just a group of people.

@bobbyxx oh i see, makes cents now. it took me awhile

• Never!!

• Sometimes Im a little bit racist but Im really not racist I have black frineds and from iran

• I voted neither but by the feminist definition of sexism, I'm a right sexist pig.

• You questioning is making me answer. So no

• fuck blacks. fuck whites. fuck mixed people. fuck christians fuck muslims fuck hindus and FUCK women... FUCK EVERYONE. i hope dogs take over.

almost forgot... and most of all... FUCK MEN

Opinion owner. Nah... you know what's fucked up , is when your fucked up gets fucked up , thats what's fucked up !! Sounds like this is your story. !!

• I just love pussy, don't give a fuck about anyone else. Pussy is life pussy is love

• I'm a sexiest...

What Girls Said 14

• I don't think I'm either of them but some people who don't know me well enough might disagree

• Both. Not intentionally, but since I grew up in a racist and sexist society I'm sure to have absorbed some of it. That's kind of just how it works. Actually, I have done those implicit bias tests and definitely found that I have biases that affect me with those. But in any case, I'm definitely all sorts of biased, and I'm happy to admit it, since the only way I'm going to be able to work against my biases is to recognize that they exist.

• Most people aren't going to believe they are, because no one likes to judge themselves as bad. Guarantee your poll results are b. s.

• Well, I think the majority of people would never admit they're racist, sexist or both.
    As for me, I have to say I'm neither. I know what's like to be a victim of racism and I'm against any form of sexism.

• I am probably slightly sexist towards women

• I find that I am a bit sexist. I believe that I should make dinner for my husband, and I find pleasure in doing so. However, I would completely be okay to pay for dinner for my significant other and myself. I'm somewhat racist because I prefer Mexicans and/or African Americans over Caucasians despite myself being a Caucasian.

• I'm neither. Sexism is stupid, I love guys. And racism is stupid, everyone's beautiful... except me. And with different races come different cultures and with different cultures comes more varieties of food 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😫😫😫😫

• Neither

• I'm never

• Neither of them

• neither :)

• I think I'm slightly racist, but I need someone to confirm this

• Racist!!

• The world is racist and sexist