Samsung or Sony: what phone is better?

People are always comparing Samsung with Apple. I want to compare Samsung to Sony. What phone woulf be better? A samsung or a sony phone?

Most Helpful Girl

• Um Samsung, but the later models. Like the S5 or the s4. Apparently Google Pixel is a better phone compared to the Apple
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../pixel.jpg

Every modern smartphone is better than iPhone and it's known fact. Apples is just so much behind everything those days.

@SpinningDude69 lol true to a degree

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a Sony smartphone, it worked fine at the beginning, then after like month or so it started to turn itself off for no reason, you could finish texting someone, lock the screen and the next time you wanted to unlock it, it was simply turned off.

As I had warranty I have decided to hand it to the shop who sold that smartphone to me (It was one of the most famous warehouses who was selling smartphones so it wasn't any shady shop or anything like that) and after doing it for three or four times they had to give me a new one.

It was happening to me over and over again so at the end of the day I have gotten two more new ones as I have keep going to the warehouse for the repairs but the problem still persisted. I dunno what it was but it wasn't anything related to a faulty battery or anything like that, what I suspect it must have been some faulty product line of models I was getting.

So at the end I just got pissed off so much that I paid for a smartphone which was faulty all the time even after I have gotten a new one so I have decided to end its life with burning the fucker on a BBQ Grill.

Now, when it's coming to Sony Smartphones and my trust well I will never trust them ever again. Of course I have a trust to their other products like TV's, Headphones etc but I completely lost the trust in their Smartphones and will never purchase one again even when someone offers me a million dollars.

When it comes down to Samsung and iPhone, the same thing for me really.
    I have lack of trust in Samsung because of the recent exploding Note 7 series and for iPhone mainly because of the recent touch disease not to mention insane price of iPhone itself.

In Apple case, it was their fault that they have manufactured a faulty product and yet don't want to replace it or even refund the money for it. It also might be to do something with a new iPhone 7 because who wouldn't want it, right? Whoho, not.

When it comes to Samsung case, at least they try and said that they will refund the money to everyone who have purchased it and the faulty product was discontinued if I'm not wrong.

If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask me ;)

So if you had to choose, which ine would you get? Or would you get a different kind? If so, which one? And what do you mean by touch disease?

If I were going to choose one it would be probably something like LG, Huweaii etc. Just not the the one's I have mentioned. There are also wide variety of Chinese manufactures which makes a good quality smartphones so I would probably look into that as well.

When it comes down to what is touch disease check this video out : https: //www. youtube. com/watch? v=w3ryZA2XEuk (remove spaces)

What Girls Said 4

• I would sony but I am biased with that

• Samsung!!!

• Sony.
    I have had both and I would always get another Sony but no Samsung for me. The battety life of Sony is amazing. The cameras take great pictures... And my Samsung phone started lagging and becoming increasingly slow after a while. This has never happened with any of my Sony phones.

Im looking for a pjone thats not too old and not too old. Which one would you recommend? Because i haven't really done any research yet xD

I still have my Xperia z3. Which is 2 years old and the battery still lasts longer than the galaxy S7.
      If you are looking to get a new one I recommend the Xperia xz. Or if you are looking for a smaller and slightly older phone the Xperia z5 compact.

• Well since Samsungs have a tendency to explode I would say anything is better than Samsung.

I've been with samsung all my life. None of my phones ever exploded XD mine does get hot a lot.

It's only a particular model - note 7. Haven't heard of any problems with other models. They recalled them, offered replacements and some of the replacements were exploding as well lol.

Lol well im not getting a note 7 then :P

What Guys Said 3

• I bet they're both fine. They pretty much use the same or similar hardware and the android operating system is the exact same, minus the manufacturer surface part or skin. I've had a Motorola and an LG which was googles more pure android phone. I preferred the pure android. I don't know if I'd buy a Samsung with the crap the manufacturer puts on it.

• I am just used to Samsung at this stage so that is what my preference would be

• I have both and don't want to buy any of them nxt time

Why not? Are you an apple lover?

nope but there are so many brands out there which makes me confuse and also whatever u wil buy the next day will become old and out of style