Have You Ever Had A Crush On Someone Just Because You Thought They Were Cute Look Wise If So Who?

I Feel A Lot Of People Have

1|0
9|12

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe for like 5 minutes but then they usually open their mouths and say something that turns me off.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I twice had a crush on girls who looked cute (and they weren't dumb) Both times they crushed on me and initiated talking.
    It lasted until I knew their age. One was 13 when I was 16, the other 13 when I was 18.
    I'm not proud about ghosting them from the day they told me their age. But I didn't know how to explain it without hurting them. Thus I 'ran away', a bit cowardly. I wasn't that mature either then.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, @Red88xxx, but with as Many Men as I have Had as Dates and Mates, it's their Personality Above everything, that always Highlights and Delights.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that happens for many people as looks are what get noticed first usually.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    Like all my crushes in high school lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yah i did a few times

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, I think so

1|1
    0|0
  • Well usually u like how someone looks n then u get to know them to see if u like them frfr

1|1
    0|0
  • Everyone has had their little infatuations I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • its called an infatuation. and yes

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• For sure. Probably most were based on physical attraction, at least at first, since I didn't know a lot and just admired from afar, haha.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have lusted for a few women in my personal life that no G@Gers would know. Celebrity lusts: Kate Hudson, Valerie Bertinelli, Kristen Bell, Tonya Roberts, Kate Jackson, Sheryl Ladd.

1|1
    0|0
  • I prefer hot rather than cute. Yes, I have had a crush based on looks, the girl was my neighbour, but I liked her personality too. Unfortunately, it was unrequited love, namely, I was friendzoned :(

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i have definitely

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah of course and then I try to find out more about them to see if they are worth pursuing and more than just a pretty face

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks alone aren't gonna make me crush. I need more.

Lately I've been thinking it'd be nice to have a woman read for me. Maybe something morbidly romantic like Poe. And if I thought she was cute? Then oh God yeah, I'd be so smitten.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but I think thats because of two reasons:
    1. I never had a girlfriend, not even a kiss
    2. I don't meet new girls often, there are only a few friends who are girls, so when I meet a new one its sort of a big deal

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, in the 6th grade. She was a beautiful blonde girl from Poland. Rene'

0|1
    0|0
  • Just girls at school that look cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, that's normal. Appearance is what draws people in

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, all the ladies of GaG love me, obvz.

0|0
    0|0