Have you ever done this (see below)?

have you ever stayed up late with someone texting or chatting and known as the hours ticked by that you’d be ridiculously tired in the morning but it didn't matter because it was really fun and totally worth losing sleep over just to laugh with someone and enjoy their company maybe and then the next day you keep tiredly recalling how much fun it was while you’re falling asleep in class and that makes it not so bad that you’re tired anymore

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 7

• Yes a few times

• First part yes, second part no. Yes, I've stayed up all night talking with people. No, I'm not all loopy the next day, I just go through the second day like normal and sleep the next night earlier than normal.

• Yes many times

• Yup.

• Yeah i have.

• Yep it happens to me sometimes
    Credit goes to some awesome girls 💖

• No. I don't lose track of time, because I always play music (full albums in particular). It helps you to not lose track of time.

For example if it's 1:00 and you play an album that lasts 45 minutes, then you will know it will be 1:45 when it's finished.