Have you ever done this (see below)?

have you ever stayed up late with someone texting or chatting and known as the hours ticked by that you’d be ridiculously tired in the morning but it didn't matter because it was really fun and totally worth losing sleep over just to laugh with someone and enjoy their company maybe and then the next day you keep tiredly recalling how much fun it was while you’re falling asleep in class and that makes it not so bad that you’re tired anymore

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Those were the dayssssss.

I did that ALL the time in middle school.

Then my mom would be like "GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE THERE'S SCHOOL IN THE MORNING YOU KNOW."

Then I would pretend I was sleeping when she came in my room, but when she left I would be like," YEAH AS I WAS SAYING."

Lmfaoooooo

• Yes, but have learned to be careful who to initiate this with some guys are not there for long term, but if you meet someone you enjoy and they enjoy you it is nice.

• Many, many times.

• Many times lol :p but not with many people

• Yup. Been there. Done that. Lol.

• Oh, I sure have.

• Used to be in a long distance relationship, and yeah, absolutely every night we would be glued to our computers on Skype until at least 4 or 5 in the morning. So worth it.

• Yep I've done that more than once.

• Haha... lol
    Yes, I have done that before. 😂

• Yes i have...

• Haha yes I've done that before.

• Yes, why do you ask?

• Yeup it was worth it.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes a few times

• First part yes, second part no. Yes, I've stayed up all night talking with people. No, I'm not all loopy the next day, I just go through the second day like normal and sleep the next night earlier than normal.

• Yes many times

• Yup.

• Yeah i have.

• Yep it happens to me sometimes
    Credit goes to some awesome girls 💖

• No. I don't lose track of time, because I always play music (full albums in particular). It helps you to not lose track of time.

For example if it's 1:00 and you play an album that lasts 45 minutes, then you will know it will be 1:45 when it's finished.