Have you guys experienced this?

Seriously, this happened to me a bunch of times, I write something in an exam then I think a little, I cross it and I write something else but the first answer, the one that I crossed was the right one. Then recently I made a quick decision about something I can't give any detail about but I was disappointed to know that if only I waited a little the first choice (which I changed) would've been just right for me IF only I waited a little. :/
It may be just a coincidence but I'm gonna think twice before I change something I dislike to another I like. The first disliked choice which I happen to come across may not be that bad after all. In fact it could be good for you.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that may have happened to a lot of people but also the reverse they jumped in and regret not waiting to think about it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0