What do you think of Bed Bath and Beyond?

The stores

1mo To nonamericans: it's an American retail store chain

Most Helpful Girl

• Still looking for that beyond section... On a related note, remember that plush yellow duck from the movie "Click"? The one the dog was boinking? Some friends of mine found one IDENTICAL to it, for sale AT BB&B, and bought as a "get well" gift for my dog after he was neutered!! I've shopped there a few times, when I had already tried EVERYWHERE else for an obscure item. I WISH I could afford to shop there all the time...

Most Helpful Guy

• The assault of scented candles makes me nauseated.

Are you applying for a job there, Toad?

I might be working there next week ;)

Hey man, I wish you the best of luck! :)

Bonus: you'll come home with your clothes smelling nice. 😉

What Girls Said 13

• I love it. They just put a new one in my town way nicer than the old. A free coffee bar, cool international foods and the main reason I go to restock my soda stream

• I don't go there a lot. But it has so much neat stuff, I think the kitchen gadgets are cool, and they always have a nice mirror with lights <3 the bedding isn't so bad either.

• Only been a few times but liked it.

Actually, want a new bed set. Huh, good timing.

• I went with my mom in there once to try to find glass straws (more eco friendly) that were made in the U. S. and all they had were paper and steel ones from China. Needless to say, despite the many products they sell in there, I was disappointed with the limited choices they provided. I haven't been there since.

• Nothing much, lol.
    I only go there when I want the "Scrub Daddy".
    viewthevibe.com/.../scrub-daddy-facebook.jpg

• Meh, not that great of a store.

• Haven't been there in a long time lol
    They have everything though

• It's ok.

• Rarely ever go there, but it's not bad.

• What about it? It's like heaven in there, too bad I'm broke to afford anything yet lol

• Everything is overpriced. I bought a noise machine from there.

• One of My Favorites.

• I've been married and had my house awhile now but I lived there when we were getting married and getting the apartment and then 2 years later when we bought the house.

What Guys Said 13

• One of my favorite stores!! Here in orange park, they're the only store other than target that carries my fave soap. Okay sensitive skin lol.

http://i.imgur.com/g1VJM.jpg

The pillows and crazy aisles full of wonder haha. No but seriously, they like never have the same stuff when I go back. There's always something interesting in bed bath and beyond. Only have 2 here, both very far now :(.

• I've noticed they sometimes have competitive and even cheaper prices than stores like Amazon. They tend to have more expensive or better quality items. For example, I've seen borosilicate glass cookware there which isn't even really on Amazon and is hard to get in the US. Almost all Americans use Anchor glass which is not great quality in my opinion. So I kind of like the store.

• Never bought anything from there. There is one near me, it is huge, but they didn't have anything I liked and was willing to pay the asking price for.

(as a place to work? no idea)

• Nuuuuu *as he gets dragged towards the entrance*

• I am always reminded of "You go in for a shower mat and somehow end up spending 300 on things"

• I don't think I've ever been to one lol

• Pretty cool. Bought some nice pots and pans there.

• Just another store with overpriced junk.

• My mother lives out of that place. they know me by face and so does the store security.

• Its ok its expensive, but fun to look at all the stuff.

• what is that?

• never been there.

• Its boring!!