UN passed a resolution denying Jewish people have any connection to Temple Mount and to Jerusalem. What are your thoughts?

UNESCO passed a resolution denying Jewish connections to the Temple Mount and Western Wall in Jerusalem. Also Christians' connection to Jerusalem, as it declares the site a "Muslim-only" holy site.

24 UNESCO member states voted in favor of the resolution, 26 abstained, and only six countries voted against. submitted by Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar and Sudan.

I'm very surprised. The free world is in absolute control of the UN.

"Morocco" the country of peace that its leading party JDP is a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Islamist party.

Last time i was in Iran, Iran has wiped out large parts of Pre-Islamic Zoroastrian history from children's history books, and taught Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Nazi's bible, to children.

I guess I should give a shit about their vote about other people's history.

Even Ted Cruz reacted to this as a Christian. Clinton and Trump both reacted.

It is for many years now that Arab Muslims of Judea and Samaria are trying to deny Jewish people's connection to Temple mount and Jerusalem, and make it a Muslim-only holy site. While under Israel's authority it is open to all three religions.

Israel has complete religious Freedom, having 1.6 million Arab citizens alone and Muslims in the Knesset. One of Israel's supreme court Judges is an Arab Christian.

Hamas converts the tiny minority of Christians in Gaza strip, and execute people if they have any connection to any Israeli Jew. And for many years Fatah is pushing for an Islamic state like Iran's Islamic republic. which will never happen.

On the whole, this is a joke.

It is not bad in my opinion, as Muslims are finally showing their manipulations in the UN with their OIC hijacking Human rights council and making Islam the most legally protected religion, and we are finally finding more and more reasons to delegitimize UN as Ikhwan al Muslimun's puppet and to stop funding it.

• I am Jewish, and I find this resolution ridiculous and insulting
  • I am a Christian and I find this resolution ridiculous
  • This deliberate act of the Muslim Arabs of Judea and Samaria and Muslim countries in the UN is only going to cause more unnecessary conflicts which both sides need less of them. It shows yet another deliberate attempt of Muslims to distort peace based on their religion
  • Jerusalem is a multicultural city and Temple mount must remain a Jewish, Christian, and Muslim city. Arab Muslims have no right to make it an exclusively Islamic city/holy site.
  • C and D
  • Jerusalem should be a Muslim-only city
  • I am not religious/I am an atheist and I find this resolution ridiculous from a historical viewpoint

Most Helpful Guy

• Not surprised honestly, the UN and media is extraudinarily excessive lefties and have an interesting marraige with islam

Most Helpful Girl

• that historivally makes no sense. how old is the muslim religion? and how old is the jewish religion. Now how does it have nothing to do with the jews but muslims when they are the nations of ishmael? and they consider abraham their father all jews. makes no sense at all.

What Guys Said 23

• Here's what pisses me off about all this. The Jews never really did anything wrong. When ruler after ruler came they were usually happy to avoid conflict as long as they could pay some money and keep doing their own thing (and I think we can all agree it was very hard for the Jews to give up their cash to a foreign leader). They only fought back when they really had to, they got walked all over and every time they got all their land back THEY STOPPED which is more than anyone can say for any other European country. All they want is the same land that they have had forever and have always been more than happy to share with others under their rules.

There is no ne who deserves that land more than the Jews. They are amazing people and are probably the only one of the 3 big religions that hasn't really done anything wrong to anyone (relatively speaking)

So fuck the UN I'm a Christian and I hate seeing these people bullied and if something happens there I would be very tempted to join on their side of the fight.

• Some confusion here. The resolution was passed by UNESCO, not the UN. UNESCO is the United Nations committee responsible for “cultural understanding,” It is amazing that UNESCO would pass such a ridiculous resolution. If such a vote happened in the main body of the UN, one of the veto wielding nations (or more) would surely veto it.

• TIME FOR ANOTHER CRUSADE TO TAKE THE HOLY LAND BACK! DEUS VULT!
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../510.jpg

• I find this completely absurd, your only options are agreeing with your beliefs. The fact is Israel has commited terrorist attacks violated peace treaties and armistices and cease fires over and over again in an attempt to commit a slow genocide of Palastinian people. Historically it doesn't matter that Israel claimed to own that region thousands of years ago, in fact by that reasoning the people who lived their before the Israelites slaughtered them should own that region (as would be the case with every group to date). Their is a reason Israel has more sanctiones against it then any other nation in the world, they are ruthlessly commiting genocide and violating peace agreements. Frankly I don't care if something happens to inconvience Israel, not that it matters because Israel is just going to go in slaughter every one and claim that its theirs because "reasons" anyway.

"Their is a reason Israel has more sanctiones against it then any other nation in the world"

there reason is called OIC, Organisation of Islamic Cooperation in the UN, which its headquarters is in Tehran, in Islamic republic of Iran, that has the second place in the world in the number of annual executions. A state that is famous for its political prisoners, a rogue state that slaughters Iranian citizens on the streets for protesting against funding proxy terrorist groups, a state that discriminates and executes Bahai Muslims who have their international center in Haifa-Israel. Other members: Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Morocco, etc. Countries that millions of people in them are approve of legislation of executing people who leave Islam, are approve of honour killings of women, are approve of suicide bombings.

we could give a fuck less about the OIC's UN's resolutions against Israel.

UN is dying anyway, and with it, so will the OIC.

And unforunately that's the problem with your attitude, i was just going to scroll past this, but you know what, i've had enough of this fucking around that a a lot of you people seem to be doing now, you seem to think it's okay to ignore a governing body that was set up by our ancestors to stop wars breaking out like WW2, for reasons like WW2, sure, the ruling may not seem fair to you, but tough luck, you're not a UN councilor, you're not a member of the UN, so you don't get a say in this, if you do, then become a bloody politician and get elected into the UN parliament. why disagree with it when it's trying to keep the peace, the same with the EU, sure these organisations may not be the best governing systems we have, but vote to change it, stand up and make a process, don't whine, bitch and moan about it while hoping for it's imminent demise, respect your damned ancestors and work with what they've given you, a chance to make the world a fair, equal and happy place.

No its because Israel commits acts of terrorism, they violate peace treaty after peace treaty. They incite violence then use that as an excuse to grab more land that doesn't belong to them. They send in settlers into a country that's already settled by some one else something of which Israel has no problems with and when the country respondes to these acts of violence and terrorism Israel plays victim all while bombing the shit out of palastine and then when palastine can't fight back take a little bit more land for themselves. Israel isn't righteous they are not good they are greedy selfish and violent. Who cares what other countries do that has nothing to do with Israels actions and invasions and violation of peace treaties. That's a straw man argument, they are assholes so I should be allowed to be a murdering monster? That's not how this works. Israel and its supporters are prejudice sociopaths who only care about power and gaining land. Its that simple, I thought that was obvious

• Actually Arab never claimed that it's exclusive
    Cause there's Jewish , Christian and muslim Arabs
    And there was freedom in practicing religion when it was under Muslim rules, now Muslims can't pray in aksa mosque

It's funny saying israel have religion of freedom , while their country based on religion

They are killers , thievs and rapists , they are called children killers

I wonder if I and a Christian friend of mine and Jew friend of mine raped your mom, does "religion tolerance " make any sense in such situation

Its palastine where westerns suck up their "human rights " which we got fed up listening about it from them , it's the ugly face of "21 century civilizations " , when lives are not equal
    It's just sick world

• That makes no historical sense at all and also from a religious standpoint as well, complete bull crap.

• The history remains, Jerusalem for Jews and Christians, still till this day not understanding or accepting that muslim has something to do with Jerusalem.
    Am christian from middle east migrated to Sweden. None of this make any sense to make it for muslims only, just shows how greedy the what ever they call them selves, the might succeed but the history and facts remains. I get reported and blocked every time a muslim person asks why the whole world hate them so much, i just write ''ask the none muslims who live in the middle east'' I've seen what happens there, nothing can describe it, we left out homes and what we own because the fact remains no matter what that we are christians no matter what country we live in.
    The jews and christians can live a very peaceful live but not when the other are there.

• look before anyone says anything... i respect most spiritual beliefs even tho I think religion is harmful to society... particularly catholics and jews since they are so powerful and i can't trust them...

however islam is a cancer to society and should vanish from earth... and there's some weird underlying stuff going on that we dont truly know... it goes beyond just having the possible future US president hillary clinton taking money from the ISIL... it goes beyond letting islamic state having some access and control over the internet... including monitoring social media... goes beyond the propagation of terrorists among refugees through the globe and the left (europe included) to insist bringing muslims in...

the fact that UN is slowly but surely putting islamic state among the rest of nations and giving them power and privilege smells like smth really iffy going to happen...

• That's it; I'm tired of their shit. Launch a Reconquista of North Africa, Syria, and the Levant, then crusade against Saudi Arabia. We're taking it all.

• The UN is nothing more than cover for thugs. It does way more harm than good. So this comes as no surprise.

• People dislike Jews because the smartest group of people on Earth. On the IQ test, the Jews score significantly higher than everyone. Because they are highly intelligent, they dominate the cultures they exist in. Everybody hates the people on top.

• This is so wrong by historical view this is a complete history lie, some idiots want to get something so bad that they started to lie about history events they have gotten to the lowest point of self respect, this resolution/statement is a complete crap.

• You should add the option that "I am Muslim and against this".
    I am a religious Pakistani Muslim and would prefer all groups to be allowed in their respective holy sites and they be recognized as such, something that Islam not only agrees with but orders if the place is in Muslim control and divide time or space in shared ones.
    When Jerusalem was first captured by Muslims, Calph Umer (R. A.) was offered to pray in a church. He refused to do it or allow others to ensure he set an example for future Muslims to not convert religious buildings of others into Islamic mosques.
    I will also add that Pakistan only voted for this for political face-saving of our corrupt Prime Minister Nawaz Sharreff, same for several other Muslim leaders who couldn't care less about Islam or Muslims. Our former president Pervez Musharraff said he would recognize Israel if they agreed to the two state solution but faced backlash from religious parties, who by the way, have never won a single major election in Pakistan.
    The US never supported him and very much aided in overthrowing him because 'he is a dictator'. To that, I give you Kevin Spacy's speech:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKYHuhg0l3I

• Tenth Crusade let's fucking go boyz!

• UN is satanic in nature not a surprise
    just like nimrod

• It's a part of three major religions
    SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, GET ALONG, YOU WORSHIP THE SAME FUCKING GOD

• It should be a muslim/Christian city to piss off the jew

• The region is monumentally important to all three religions and the United Nations has no right in denying any of them from having it be considered a holy site. Just have it be a holy site for all three. Boom. Done.

• But why, are they digging up the temple?

• can't people stop with this bullshit already? Why can't they be peaceful?

Connection to the Temple mount is more historical than religious. It is like British people's connection to London.

Israel is secular. Muslims push for ideological war.

• It's ISIS

• Not surprised. I'm more familiar with the UNs human rights view of the world, so given that this doesn't shock me.

Clearly what you need to do is subdivide Israel into 400 small countries, and then have each join the UN separately.

It's depressing, but... I suppose we're used to it because most of our academic institutions here are the same. Given how they love BDS etc. it's sort of amazing how politically toxic it is (with major parties jumping up to announce how anti-bds they are). With all the academics churning out automatons who are anti-Israel, it's a good thing there's that jewish secret power structure to offset it or something.

Also while I understand your admiration for the lady in your profile picture, i'm sure I'm not the only one who is disappointed not to see the usual partial self-photos.

Hope you're doing well.

• It makes sense. Islam is the first religion, especially in that area.

Islam didn't exist until after Judaism and Christianity...

Opinion Owner... what country are you from?

@flypaper Why?

What Girls Said 8

• The UN is partly made up of the OIC (Organization for Islamic Cooperation). It's 70+ members make up a majority, if I'm not mistaken. They always vote as a block. So I'm not surprised they would deny Temple Mount.

It's just like when they passed their own version of the human rights bill to comport with the sharia (Cairo Declaration), even though the human rights bill the UN already had was a lot more comprehensive.

• Wow, I can't believe this fight over Jerusalem, specifically Temple Mount never ever ends. Its been thousands of years, how much longer do they really need to fight over it for? Wheres the peace?

• If you read the actual bible Jerusalem was for the Jewish people not muslims. They have no right and no historical connection to the area

That's wrong , Palestine is our land. Jewish people have no right or any historical connections to Palestine.

No it isn't wrong. You don't believe in the actual God. He says that Israel is for his people which are the Jews not y'all. The bible warns of what will happen to those who take his land that he intended for his people.
      "The Bible declares, “As for all my wicked neighbors who seize the inheritance I gave my people Israel, I will uproot them from their lands …if they learn well the ways of my people and swear by my name, saying, ‘As surely as the LORD lives’…then they will be established among my people. But if any nation does not listen, I will completely uproot and destroy it, declares the LORD.” (Jeremiah 12:14-17)

So, we see that the Lord has plans to uproot and destroy any nation that seizes the land He gave to the Jews as an inheritance. The question now remains, when?

The words of Yeshua ha’Mashiach (Jesus) provide a major clue to the end of Palestine. Yeshua told Judah (the Jews) that He had other sheep not of their fold. He told the Jews He came for the lost sheep of the House

• I'm not religious and support the UN's voting system. Look how many countries voted for it, that's how voting works.

Iran, the country that teaches protocols of the Elders of Zion to children, the country that has the second highest number of annual executions, the country that publicly executes Gays and discriminates and executes Bahai Muslims who have their international center in Haifa-Israel. China the country with the highest number of annual executions, that is discriminating against the tiny Asian Jewish community and the country that half of its population live in absolute poverty while the corrupt government-related businessmen run the country. Morocco the puppet of Ikhwan Al Muslimun. Egypt, the birthplace of Ikhwan al Muslimun, where Nasser helped Nazi officers escape to. Pakistan, the country of honour killings. Sudan country of civil war and slavery.

If history works that way then we will vote that Mecca doesn't belong to Muslims and Medina belongs to the 3 Jewish tribes that Muhammad slaughtered and I will completely agree with the voting when the time comes.

I'm not a keyboard warrior, and I'm not attacking anyone. I'm replying to an opinion.

your opinion disagrees with me, and my opinion is that you're a joke who don't understand how history works and what is democracy and what is manipulation. that's a fact about you based on your answers. 26 or 1000 votes, nobody can or will wipe the historical connection of the British people with London, and if anyone tries to do so they have an agenda and are trying to alter a people's history deliberately most likely for political gains. that is intellectually dishonest, manipulative, and filthy. simple. any person with a brain understands that. and the answers and the poll on this question show it. show that you belong to a tiny minority in the category called "Jokes".

you're the one who's getting paranoid by two replies not me.

don't post an opinion if you can't take replies and disagreement.

TL/DR

• Why are people so concerned with a stupid dusty wall in the middle of desert? No one gets so irate about the sex trade or global warming or anything actually important, instead these people are fighting over which god has the claim to a speck in the meditaranean. Flipping brilliant.

• I didn't know Europe was so scarcely represented in the UN.
    Not wanting to sound all discriminating, but guess that's what happens when you give the vote to 3rd world populations who follow such religions.

• I agree with the UN.

nobody agrees with the UN except Islamic States and Muslims.

and nobody gives a shit about neither Islamic States nor pro-Islamist Muslims.

Go read any history book and you'll see how it's called "Palestine".

go read a history book and see how Hadrian change the name of the province of Judea to Syria-Palaestino and Jerusalem to Aelina Capitolina during Jewish-Roman wars, not Arab Palestinian-Roman wars, after the siege of 70 AD and before expelling Jewish people because of wars of independence with Romans.

Also go read history how you migrated from the Arabian peninsula, massacred and raped and conquered and colonized the whole middle East including the holy lands with Islam. Go read how you forbid it for Persians to write in Persian language for nearly 300 years in an attempt to destroy their culture. How you destroyed every Middle Eastern culture.

End Middle East's occupation and get back to deserts where you belonged.

• They held that vote on Yom Kippur. Jewish people are too busy observing the holiday rather than voting. 🐸☕️

They should try invading on Yom Kippur, I bet it would work great.

@0112358 mhmmmm sure