UNESCO passed a resolution denying Jewish connections to the Temple Mount and Western Wall in Jerusalem. Also Christians' connection to Jerusalem, as it declares the site a "Muslim-only" holy site.
24 UNESCO member states voted in favor of the resolution, 26 abstained, and only six countries voted against. submitted by Algeria, Egypt, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar and Sudan.
I'm very surprised. The free world is in absolute control of the UN.
"Morocco" the country of peace that its leading party JDP is a Muslim Brotherhood affiliated Islamist party.
Last time i was in Iran, Iran has wiped out large parts of Pre-Islamic Zoroastrian history from children's history books, and taught Protocols of the Elders of Zion, Nazi's bible, to children.
I guess I should give a shit about their vote about other people's history.
Even Ted Cruz reacted to this as a Christian. Clinton and Trump both reacted.
It is for many years now that Arab Muslims of Judea and Samaria are trying to deny Jewish people's connection to Temple mount and Jerusalem, and make it a Muslim-only holy site. While under Israel's authority it is open to all three religions.
Israel has complete religious Freedom, having 1.6 million Arab citizens alone and Muslims in the Knesset. One of Israel's supreme court Judges is an Arab Christian.
Hamas converts the tiny minority of Christians in Gaza strip, and execute people if they have any connection to any Israeli Jew. And for many years Fatah is pushing for an Islamic state like Iran's Islamic republic. which will never happen.
On the whole, this is a joke.
It is not bad in my opinion, as Muslims are finally showing their manipulations in the UN with their OIC hijacking Human rights council and making Islam the most legally protected religion, and we are finally finding more and more reasons to delegitimize UN as Ikhwan al Muslimun's puppet and to stop funding it.
- I am Jewish, and I find this resolution ridiculous and insulting10% (3)4% (3)6% (6)Vote
- I am a Christian and I find this resolution ridiculous27% (8)18% (13)21% (21)Vote
- This deliberate act of the Muslim Arabs of Judea and Samaria and Muslim countries in the UN is only going to cause more unnecessary conflicts which both sides need less of them. It shows yet another deliberate attempt of Muslims to distort peace based on their religion0% (0)1% (1)1% (1)Vote
- Jerusalem is a multicultural city and Temple mount must remain a Jewish, Christian, and Muslim city. Arab Muslims have no right to make it an exclusively Islamic city/holy site.13% (4)19% (14)18% (18)Vote
- C and D7% (2)8% (6)8% (8)Vote
- Jerusalem should be a Muslim-only city10% (3)10% (7)10% (10)Vote
- I am not religious/I am an atheist and I find this resolution ridiculous from a historical viewpoint33% (10)40% (28)36% (38)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Not surprised honestly, the UN and media is extraudinarily excessive lefties and have an interesting marraige with islam6
Most Helpful Girl
that historivally makes no sense. how old is the muslim religion? and how old is the jewish religion. Now how does it have nothing to do with the jews but muslims when they are the nations of ishmael? and they consider abraham their father all jews. makes no sense at all.2