If you had a chance, what would you change in your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm being regret of not continuing the university study of some reason. Plus it would be better if postponed the marriage plan.
    I'm trying to improve myself in way that make me more seticfied with my self besides make my family feel happy😊

Well, hurrying up is sometimes a mistake, sometimes a good chance. It's like a poker

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd change that past summer and do everything differently. Spend time with my dad, unmeet someone.

What Guys Said 5

• One thing, To be born in other country that don't have their religion as law.

• Being born 😁

• nothing this is the path im set
    and im willing to go through it

Are you fatalist?

no i believe in GOD
      and so far I have learned a lot
      had to go through some struggle to get through it
      but im still here

• I'd change ever opinion n decision I ever made to its literal opposite... or if I could I'd chose not to be born

Why? Is it that hard, life?

Alright :)

inbox me

• I would change my financial status from being a non millionaire to being a billionaire.

What Girls Said 3

• I would change everything in my life. I would be a complete different person, with different looks, a different life and I also would be living in a different country.

What kind of looking and which country would they be?

I wish I could be tall, blonde and skinny. That way my life would be easier.
      As for the country, maybe some North European country, or Canada or the US.

• skip professional school and just travel

by sayin pro school?

long term travel opportunities are really limited once you get those types of jobs. i wish i did long-term travel before jumping in.

Hmm. I understand now 😐

• My mental illnesses, they suck, sometimes i don't even kmow who i'm anymore.