Would you rather go the month without deodorant or without brushing your teeth? Why?

Just a random question my friends argued over.

1|0
17|7

Most Helpful Girl

• without deodorant
    you can always apply talcum powder or even cornstarch in its place

not brushing your teeth can not only cause stinky breath, but it can damage your teeth, and the germs/plaque/bacteria can actually go into bloodstream and affect other places

plus, i can't think of a good alternative for brushing teeth

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Month not brushing my teeth. I can just use Listerine and if that's not working, I'll just get a water pick.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Deodorant. I've lived without deodorant before puberty before there are plenty other ways to mask the smell. Brushing teeth is just unhygienic and can cause a huge build up a bacteria and damage to your teeth. Not using deodorant just causes bad smell but, no adverse long term effects.

0|0
    0|0
  • WILL JUST USE MESWAK FOR MY TEETH
    media.indiatimes.in/.../1608767_1437683538.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yesss that's why I said without brushing
      #ArabPerks 😎😎😎😎😂

• 1mo

OP that's something we use to sharpen our teeth before eating non Muslims just clarifying 😂

• Deodorant, because you can freshen yourself up throughout the day, there's also plenty of countries where people don't wear deodorant because they think it's healthier.

You teeth are an important part of your health, and a lot of gum diseases can lead to heart issues and brain infections. Your oral health is no joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are disgusting.
    But I would rather go the month without deodorant. It would be easier to notice that I wasn't brushing my teeth than if I wasn't using deodorant.
    Plus, I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone, if my teeth weren't clean.

0|0
    0|0
  • deodorant because I don't want to have bad teeth or bad breath

0|0
    0|0
  • A month without deodorant lol at least I could take as many showers as I wanted to wash away the sweat lol. Can't imagine an entire month of build up on my teeth lol breeding ground for cavities

0|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant. I don't wear it that often anyways. It causes cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • id say brushing my teeth. I would just use mouthwash. and I can't stand the smell of smelly pits blahhh

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be able to go 4 hours without brushing my teeth

0|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant, at least I can replace it with baking soda and essential oils.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ohhh a month without deodorant. I guess you can always put perform there and take frequent showers

0|0
    0|0
  • Brushing my teeth. There's still listerine and gum, but deodorant is kind of a must.

0|0
    0|0
  • without deodorant, as long as you freshen up often you'll be fine, gross teeth are a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Wo deo bc there are other alternatives for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha Maybe a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without deoderant. It'd be kind of gross and sticky but ultimately not that bad 'cause I shower every day, wear perfume, and use talcum powder. Not brushing your teeth isn't just going to give you halitosis, it could cause real permanant damage to your teeth that will be painful and expensive to treat. No brainer

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would say teeth because you could drink water and use mouthwash

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go without deodorant. A month without brushing could have lifelong consequences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without brushing my teeth because without deodorant in my country is bad real bad lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Deodorant, i dont use it. i just wash myself daily with soap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either. I could do both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give up deodorant.

0|0
    0|0