My teacher overheard my friend and I talking about alcohol?

okay so first of all i have MAJOR anxiety so this might sound stupid but I was mortified. Basically before class my friend and I were quietly talking about a party and how there would be alcohol (we are 16) and our 30 year old teacher overheard us and called us out in the middle of class. he told us he was completely in shock to here us talking about something so inappropriate in the classroom. I was so anxious over being called out that I spent the rest of the period punishing myself by digging my nails into my wrist until it bled. is he going to just drop it? I feel like a complete idiot and I do not want to go back to class.

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprised he even cared. We used to talk about partying all the time in high school, teachers never cared.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is little to nothing he can do, the worst he could do is tell your parents, and even then few teachers interject that much. My suggestion though is that A) As a minor you don't drink and B) Don't discuss such things in class. Also, if your anxiety is to the point where you are self-harming to deal with it, you have bigger issues to worry about than your teacher tattling on you.

You might want to see a counselor.

What Guys Said 4

• I would think that he would let it go.

• He was young once. He probably partied as well.

• Let me guess, you're still going to the party?

of course

What? I don't feel bad about going to a party and I don't know why I should. I feel embarrassed that my teacher announced it to the whole class and I wish I hadn't been talking as loud

If you are 16, you should not be going to a party with alcohol

• even if he doesn't let it go its non of his business he can fck himself for all u care

What Girls Said 2

• He probably doesn't care too much. Also if you're going to drink please be responsible broseph. Also, you should seek some professional help for that punishing yourself business because that ain't okay, m'kay?

• He'll probably let it go.