How do I talk to a viner who goes to my Uni?

Long story short I had a crush 3 years ago on a viner who's kinda famous in the middle east and somehow last year I found out that he lived in the same city and one of my friends has him as a Facebook friend.
Last week I saw him with his friends in my Uni and couldn't believe my eyes, and I actually think he recognized me because he saw me, then he rapidly Looked at me again.
I'm assuming he recognized me because our friend in common shares pictures of the 2 of us on Facebook.
Should I talk to him and tell him I love his videos or is this creepy? What do I tell him? I'm a big fan 😅

Most Helpful Guy

• Just talk to him he's a person like anyone else so talk to him like one, say hello and that your a fan of his work, I can guarantee you it's not the first time he's heard it and it won't be the last.

honestly I never understand why people get so star struck around celebrities, they're just people lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• min? I read he s lebanese XD
    anw go talk to him, you re beautiful he d be flattered as well.
    and yea just be honest and chill about it
    like hi, how are you
    I really like your vids
    then ask him how is he doing in univ and if he needs any help around the campus etc...
    dunno
    just whatever starts out a convo
    can ask him about his courses and so on

What Guys Said 16

• Yeah I would talk to him and tell him you like his work.

• You're not actually attracted to him you only think you are cause he has status. And what's a Viner? lol

• Yes, you should talk to him. Yes, you should tell him you love his vids. Yes, you should tell him you're a big fan.

Men are less likely to think women are creepy.

• I wouldn't tell him you're a fan of you plan on getting to know him better. He'd probably think that's the only reason you want to speak with him or spend anytime with him. Your best bet is to have your friend organize a study group and invite him.

• Yeah just be like, her are you that guy that makes the vines in bla bla bla? Hey i love your videos. Then he should say thanks and keep up the conversation and ask you for your number if he is interested. If not then he is not that into you.

• Do you want to meet him as a fan or a girl who used to crush on him?

• If he's actually famous telling him that isn't going to be a surprise... so go for it.

But he's not famous where he lives, he's famous where he comes from :/

Even still, I have to imagine he's used to it. Or, at least, not unfamiliar with it.

• u become a stalker😱😱😱

• yes talk to him loser :p

Do I randomly walk up to him even if he's with his friends?

thats how i do it :p

Lol but it doesn't work that way! I won't shut up though if I ever get to engage a conversation with him even if he's in a hurry I will find a way to make my voice heard 😅😂

• Meen?
    Sa3d?

• You should tell him or you will always Wonder

• Start by telling him you're a fan

That's what fans do
      His fans will be impressed and probably tell him to flirt with you or get your number lol
      Especially if you dress how you're dressed in your profile picture

• If you feel confident. AHEAD!!!

• do what u want. I dont think he would go for a loser like you though.

• have no idea wtf a viner is. but just suck his dick

• Of course she goes for the some unrealistic dude

What Girls Said 6

• If you talk to him just treat him like a regular person. Yes, you watch his videos, but you don't really know him so act like this is the first time you are meeting him because it will be!! You could mention his videos, but i wouldn't obsess over them, it might scare him away, lol. All in all, be yourself

• Sure, I don't see why not.

• Tell him, he'll probs be flattered 🙃

• I'd say tell him lol what's the worst that could happen

• Totally tell him!! Great opener

I don't want to seem like a creep haha

I would try to get him when he's alone

• Yes Lol talk to him