Do you think trains are just giant loud trolls?

This motherfucker comes by every hours. Spams a beat with his train horn half of the time. I know this dude knows what the fuck he is doing. I called and literally nothing happened. W0t do?

• Detail the tracks
  • Cut your ears off
1mo Derailed not detailed

Most Helpful Girl

• Detail or derail? They might like it if you detailed their tracks. Derailing however...

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up with our house about 600 yards from the tracks. We had no air conditioning so in summer we kept our windows open. Train was still excessively loud that far away! Taught me one thing - live as far from train tracks as possible!

As for them blowing their horn, that... is a requirement by the US DOT for safety in the area they're running the train. I promise you, the guy that blows it is not doing it just to piss you off.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah. I live right next to the tracks, and I sleep right by the window closest to the noise. It's hard not to wake up when they come by. But there is always this one driver who blares the horn longer and louder than the others. Sigh.

• yup i know what you mean. Go through the same thing

• Yes... my sister has a train that passes by her house... I know the struggle. Get ear plugs!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes!! Lol.

• sleep when you're dead.