Has a potential of predators, has annoying mosquitos and insects, food can be hunted or foraged.
The weather is cloudy during the day and cold at night.
High chance of rain at least once throughout the two weeks.
You're wearing a default set of clothing, unless better clothing is chosen.
A helicopter will arrive after two weeks.
I'm interested in why you chose what you did and how you would play out your two weeks. So feel free to leave an opinion!
- A bow, quiver, and arrows11% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
- Survival Knife (alternatively a hatchet)5% (1)38% (6)20% (7)Vote
- Half a week's worth of water26% (5)12% (2)20% (7)Vote
- Fire starter5% (1)6% (1)6% (2)Vote
- Elevated tent (shelter)5% (1)12% (2)9% (3)Vote
- Camouflaged rain-proof gear, protective boots, and additionally a flashlight21% (4)25% (4)23% (8)Vote
- Probably nothing, I'm kind of a savage (see results)27% (5)7% (1)16% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Spongebob's magic conch shell2
Most Helpful Guy
I went with the water.
If I was on top of my survival training probably the knife but it's been a while. So taking the water gives me days to figure out another source of water and make some system to try to collect rain etc. Forage for food and use a pointed stick on predators as best I can.
Water is by far the biggest worry.0