Are you generally disturbed when someone underage asks a sexual question on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• not unless it's unnecessarily graphic~ like if they give extreme details on what went where or are looking for sex tips (and are clearly underage), then yeah, that's weird.

most questions though are just confused kids with questions, and we were all there once (i think).

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! lol. D=

As long as the question itself is not too weird or creepy though, I try to remember how we all were when we were underage teens ourselves (i. e., we were definitely far FAR away from being non-sexual people haha). So it makes sense that underage teens today would be thinking about such things too. HOWEVER, now that I'm older, I look back and feel that we were all too young then. Far too young. xD

What Girls Said 18

• I honestly don't see why it should be a big deal. Yes, I do find some questions disturbing, but that's only because I've been in their position and I've already learned from the mistake they're wanting to make. I guess I should be glad that they're asking in the first place; we don't need our generation to be clueless about sex. Then, there will be times when I will ask the "disturbing question," but I leave all the details out, so as not to disturb anyone. It still does. No matter what you ask on this website, (if you're underage) people will find something to complain about.

Why should a teenager be put down or avoided on this website? Because the law labels them as underage? Physically, we are mature much sooner than age 18. Mentally an emotionally we are not, but the physical maturity will always be there. If the law weren't against minors having sex, we might be able to mature mentally/emotionally faster. Instead, we rely on the internet for answers. It is our only outlet for sex-related conversations. I don't know about you, but my parents haven't (and will NEVER) give me the sex talk. I learned all that is needed to know in MIDDLE SCHOOL through the internet. Again, if it weren't against the law, I would have had sex by now.

No, sexually questions from minors do not bother me.

• Ehhhhhhh.

There have been a few questions that made me go "... where are your parents". lol

However, the rest seem innocent and curious. Good, be curious and ask so that you know before you do whatever you were going to do.

• No, of course not, @Toad-1. How will they Learn if they don't ask a question? However, with the right Wise advice, they can learn Plenty but in a Soft Touch Way, I Say.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I may be 17, but I'm no saint. Just because you're underage doesn't mean you're innocent right up until you're 18 lol. But I do get that sometimes when they're asked by *extremely* young kids, it can be disturbing.

But back to what I'm saying, I think if it's overly sexual then it gets a little weird, but then where else are they gonna ask these questions?

• No. Like I won't answer their questions (at least not how they want), but it's naive and immature to believe that teens aren't interested in sex, and they should have a resource for learning -- and a bunch of adults acting like ridiculous prudes doesn't help teens make good decisions.

• Yes, and generally a lot those questions are hidden.

• Sometimes. Some teens are genuinely curious, and because sex education is failing so many people, they come here. Other times I wonder where their parents are.

• some yes others no. I feel uncomfortable when a 14 y/o asks how to suck c**k

• Yes. Also when someone asks something very crass... So sad they're always anonymous so I can't block that from the get go.

• If it looks like a geniune question ie. about curiousity or sexual health then I don't mind. How else did we learn when we were underage, if not by asking questions?

If it looks a bit more than that then I steer away from it.

• Not so much when it's an information or opinion thing but when they are asking how to do something sexual... so so so uncomfortable 😖

• I lost my virginity when I was barely 13 so not at all

how do you feel about that?

So you are completely ok with her having sex at age 13?

Yes as long as she is safe

• Not really.

• Well they should learn at a young age so they won't make mistakes they will regret then

• Nah, just cuz someone's underage doesn't mean they're automatically 7 or something.

• Yes, because there are usually creeps telling them to message them.

• No.
    We all have a right to know how the body works
    Its normal
    18 is just a random age chosen by governments or religious bodies.

We are sexualy functional way before that so its important to know what is going on

• Disturbed? No. Most teenagers have those kind of questions. It is when they ask HOW to do things which annoys me.

What Guys Said 22

• Not really. I remember how I was at 14, 15, 16. I mean, I was having sex at 15. I would have preferred it if people could tell me stuff about sex, because my parents never told me anything. I didn't know that I needed to desensitize my penis; didn't know that having sex actually *wasn't* like jacking off; how to be safer, etc. etc.

Shit. Some of the conversations I was having when I was a teenager would make most adults uncomfortable. Like, really uncomfortable. Not because of my age, but because of the content.

But, I think it's against GAG regulations for minors to post sexual topics. So, if it bothers you, just report them. "Posts that provide too many sexually graphic details by a member who is under 18 are removed for their protection. This is sexually related content that would not be presented in a high school Sexual Education course."

'Course, I have a fairly high tolerance to disturbing things.

• There is a depends context - If it is a knowledge gaining exercise, I am okay with that, trolls will be trolls you will always have them at any age - It is the ones like "We are safe, he always takes it out before he cums" etc that worry me - Then there are the ones you are screaming "Noooooo" at "I am 15 and they are 24, any issues?"

• Disturbed? No. I do not bother to read it. In a forum where most everything is discussed why are minors allowed?

• No, I don't get disturbed but it's very annoying

• I mean if it's a 16 year old asking something sexual then no I'm not disturbed because that's just fucking natural to be interested about sex at that age. But when it's like 14 year olds saying shit like "All my friends have already had sex so shouldn't I do it too?" that's pretty disturbing.

• Not disturbed. Raising my daughter prepared me for worse than I see posted here. :-/

• Not at all.
    Their ex ed is often wrong, incomplete or MISSING.
    They REALLY NEED your adult answer.

It's more like a social duty to help them.
      "It takes a village to raise a child"
      We're the village here.

• yeah i do actually , especially when a 15 or 14 year old asks

• I hate it I can't believe the site allows that stuff

• No, it's good they ask now days because look around you. Make them understand other wise they have no idea when they grow up and they are about to have sex and many things can go bad these days

• Sometimes depending on the question. It is generally more of a "Where are your parents and why can't they answer this" feeling.

I come here for my questions, even now, because Im uncomfortable talking to my dad about it, and I was the one who told my mum that no, it wasn't normal for her to bleed EVERY TIME she had sex after losing her virginity for the six months after.

My mum is the one who could use this site. There are so many issues she could resolve if she would just ask for help.

And thats what these kids are doing. What the adults can't.

Asking for help before they do anything stupid.

• No, some parents don't talk about those things and they have to learn somewhere.

• Depends. I mean, having accurate information about sex when you're young is extremely valuable in my opinion. Now, some things make me want to call child protective services, but those are in the minority.

• I don't really pay attention

• They better ask for help than to get pregnant.

• No. They have to learn sometime. Although I never respond to them.

• no, they have to learn somewhere... its some of the replies i find disturbing

• Depends what they are asking.

• They may not be as young or as old as they claim to be and they may not be the right sex in the first place.

• no not really
    its expected
    i was a teen once
    i asked these question too

• Why disturbed?
    Their right to ask..

• no i dont give a f about that age is just a number