Im going to jail?

i just got a paper said i didn't paid 158 euro and i will go to jail in 28 octomber
damn that hard for me i dont have money since i live with my parents and i still go to school
and my parants dont want to pay the 158 euro, this will ruin my career for the special forces cause i will not be able to join the SP if i get arrested, any tips for in prison

(This is not a troll this is extra serious i will send a photo later from the paper that they sended me)
one more think im from germany

Most Helpful Girl

• Prison tip: if anyone asks you if you want their food they don't want... don't take it... because sooner or later ole boys gonna come back lookin for that extra cookie he gave you 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's anything like the U. S., then you can just spend some time in jail instead of paying it off. Like, turn yourself in, spend a couple days in jail, then you're good. If you owe the government money. It won't be that long. I think it's $100 a day. So, two days, and you're clear.

Otherwise, you could take a loan out on a credit card. Like a cash advance forwarded to your bank account. Then, you'll only have to get the monthly payments on the credit card. Like, $2-10 a month or whatever it is for Euros. A very low amount per month.

What Girls Said 4

• Why don't you try and find a way to earn 158 euro? :/

• Are you german?
    Or something else?

• And why did you have this 158 debt?

game servers, i set only one month but they charged me more and i dont know why
      its i payed 24 euro for one month and they charged me more, and they still are maybe forever
      it was like a scam, and it says im in debt and i have to go to the court in the 28 October to take items from me but i live with my parents so that makes my items not mine but there are my fathers so i have to go to jail thats what they said in the paper

The same as you are feeling right now

Your parents most likely have to pay for that because u aren't even an adult

• Please post the papers. It doesn't seem legit to just notify someone by mail that they're being arrested unless you give them money.

can you read german? i will update it in 2 minutes keep reloading this page

it says that they gone take stuff from our house
      but i live with my parents = i will go to jail to serve those 158 euro

I'd assume he got some sort of ticket, and he has before a deadline to pay the fine at the courthouse before a warrant is issued...

What Guys Said 13

• First, do not ignore it.

Second, talk to the company, and explain the situation. If you didn't use the servers after the first month, that should help. If you did, you probably have to pay, but they might let you pay in instalments (they get more money that way).

Do you have any proof that you signed up for one month only? (Acknowledgement e-mail, or something?)

What mechanism did you use to pay? If you paid by credit card the CC company might be able to help.

If you can't pay that bill, you probably can't afford a lawyer. The UK has Citizen's Advice Bureaux, where you can get free advice, there's probably something similar in Germany.

Good luck.

pay fucking safe fucking card

OK, then ask them: https://www.paysafecard.com/de-de/hilfe/

How about the company wanting to charge you, and any confirmation details you got from them?

Also, google for people having the same problem as you with that company. If it's a scam, it will appear somewhere online.

• i suggest that they will plan to see you in court on 28th October. not jail. you will than have your opportunity to put your case for not paying and a judge will decide who is in the right. at worst you will be ordered to pay.

yes i will got to the court on the 28th October but im broke
      im 17 years old the only reason i put that im 18 on gag was to ask sexual questions
      my parants will not pay anything what then?

Thanks sir i appreciate your help

Keine Bange

• If you can't come up with 158 bucks in 10 days something is wrong with you...

• Thats basic life stuff how the hell do you expect to make it if you can't overcome obstacles like that.

• Make as many friends as possible and if you happen to drop the soap clench your asshole and hope it doesn't hurt too much if it slips in.

• How can you not come up with €158 in 10 days?

• Don't drop the soap

• Is there no way you can get the money?

• the government is corrupt either fight
    or become the stupid stooge

i hope you are ready
    if anything go find another place

if i will go to jail after it im going to italy where my uncle lives

okay go be safe
      you where put here to enjoy life abundantly
      I doubt they will look for you any time soon there's bigger things
      on there plate

but go be safe

• Don't drop the soap.

• If you're there for under 5 years you will be fine and just try and do something else for a job

• Make friends or group quick, stand up for yourself and sleep with one eye open. Watch out for anyone looking at you too much. Good luck

• 158 euro isn't a lot brah.

in germany oh yeah it is even 1 euro is
      if its not a lot send me the money cause my parents are not paying
      they are fucking idiots they never loved me

you are 17 years old and can't work out how to go out and earn $15.80 per day? What is wrong with you?

they are fucking idiots they never loved me - and yet they are feeding and sheltering your stupid ass. what an ungrateful immature twit you are. you made the mistake, you fix it!