What can you do today that you could not do a year ago?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can like myself better. I can feel for an amazing guy, and know that he feels for me too. I can say that I took the first step towards my future education. I can let myself taste hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• play outside with my daughter. 1 year ago she couldn't even crawl. now she can walk and run

What Girls Said 21

• Say "no."

• Walk away from things that no longer enhance my life :)

• Enjoy Life at the Ramada.
    Ah, Life is so Good.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Nothing:/

• i can... perform CPR and I can tell you about the innervation and blood supply to the upper and lower limbs.

• Not much has changed in the last year.

• Fuck bitches and make money :)

• Make more decisions for myself

• lol flirt with a man successfully for one thing

• Run, my time went down like a whole minute on my mile

• Nothing

• Drive in my own car

• trigonometry

• Get off easier

• play piano a little

• Take more responsability for my own life

• Make better life choices

• Drink, drive, smoke and vote :-D

• drive

• I was in the forest a year ago, so walking around in the crowded street is something i couldn't do a year ago

• Drive, wear pants 2-3 times smaller, say I'm a graduate, say im in college, look in, the mirror and not want to puke, be proud of myself.

What Guys Said 20

• Well really there's a lot of things. I can run a mile in just under 5 mins, not great but better than last year when I barely managed 6 mins. I can row 2km on an erg in 6 mins 22, breaking my time from last year of about 7 mins. I can deadlift 80kg, I can drive, I'm sure there are lots of other things but these stick out in my mind. They may not be impressive to anyone else but I'm definitely happy to have gotten through making some progress towards my goals, especially after looking back a whole year and reflecting on what I couldn't do.

• I can lift a lot more weight than I could a year ago. I can do more pull ups, push ups, ab rollouts, etc.

• I don't think there is anything standout but I reckon I have picked up a lot of new information over the year.

• Manage Windows Software RAID and restart a server without asking everyone I know and writing an explanation as to why.

• I could construct a pellet making machine? As in for pelleted carbon, wood pellets for burning, feed pellets for livestock... Just some random thing I learned to build last night while thinking about water filtration, activated carbon, graphene oxide super sand, etc.

• Goof off on G@G. Lol. I couldn't do that a year ago because I wasn't a member yet. As a matter of fact, I was still trolling on Yahoo Answers :p

• jump over a cliff, set my self on fire... last year showed me how much life is worthless so I just lost my fear of death ! I'm ready to do anything to enjoy my life or have fun even if it can get me killed ! my slogan now is: think less, live more !

• Sprinting for 90 minutes.

• Speak rudimentary Arabic

• Get in clothes that are smaller than last year.

• drive any of my three mercs rather than just two

• Go places on a private jet.

• type the proper way on a keyboard

• I can say I'm a year older...

• ican fuck sunny leone which was my last year dream

• Bench 275

• Self suck

• Assault random strangers in the street with my nifty clown suit aka The Cackling Misanthropy Clown.

• Poop

Let me explain. I should have explained, instead of just putting one simple word down. Basically, for 27 years, I had a disease, I didn't know I had, that was affecting my intestine. The disease basically says that part of the intestine, is dead, and that it doesn't talk to the colon correctly. So, I would go months, even years without pooping. Now, that doesn't mean it couldn't come out, it would just come out as diarhea a lot (but not in the same way that diarhea comes out). Also, if I did go, eventually, it would be excruciatingly painful. I mean, I hear that pooping isn't pleasant in the first bit, but, for me it was just downright awful, when it finally did come out. This past March, I got so backed up, that it started getting in to my organs in my chest, including threatening my heart.

It was only until in March, that I was told what I had, and that I would need to not only be emptied out, lapriscopically (through small holes and a tube, in the stomach) but that I would temporarily have something called an ileostomy. My poop now comes out, still in liquid form, like it did, but, it would come out through a hole and little red ball on my stomach, in to a bag, that i have to change every 3-4 days. This is just so that I can poop right now, while they confirm that it is indeed this disease and they would have to go in and cut out the dead part of the intestine and reconnect my colon to the healthy part. I will then be going through a series of intense physical therapy sessions to retrain my intestine, colon, and anus, to, poop. I'm 27, and I'm going to be learning potty training, again

• Whistle drive a 18 wheeler be the lead operator of a power plant exeding 15 megawatts of power buy a Ferrari and say I'm married