Is it cool that I have a new hobby in the form of photography?

I took a photography class. It's so much fun.

I haven't gotten around to taking the actual pictures just learning technical stuff, but it's fun. Art is fun. Photography is actually so relatable too because there are pictures everywhere.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it's a good hobby...

• dont know about cool but glad you seem to have found your calling

I don't think I would call it my calling as in something I am very very passionate about.

I just think everyone takes pictures, including me. Now learning all the new ways we can take pictures is like whoa out of this world for me.

I mean I love fashion for example. The thought of me being able to capture all kinds of beautiful fashion stuff excites me.

most people dont really take pictures, they just like holding a phone up lol you have took time out to learn the art of composition and how to use a real camera. you could certainly make a career out of it if you find the field that suits you most like perhaps fashion.
      when i was young cars were a hobby. now i build race and rally cars for a living so i would say that was my 'calling'. anyway whatever you do good luck

That's true :)

What Girls Said 0