WHAT IS LOVE ~?

317

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Love is everything---All of me loves all of you. You love someone because they sing a song , only you can hear. When I say , I love you , I love you the most. When you love someone , you want them to be happy. When they are happy , you become happy. When i say , i love you , I see the rest of my life unfold in front of your eyes. if I want to be happy , I need to make you happy. Thinking of you keeps me awake. dreaming of you makes me asleep. Being with you keeps me live. these are some of the concepts behind what love means to me.

• BABY DON"T HUURT ME!!!

• Subjective!.

Love is an abstract concept, to different people it means different things, yes only the term is same the meaning and the way people look at love. think of love can be different.

• don't make someone say it!

• I'm sad cuz I was late to the party and y'all said the punchline already xD

• When you can't answer that question and you have a stupid smile on your face because of it.

• Baby don't hurt me!

• Baby don't hurt me... Don't hurt me... no more. I'm sorry i had to you set it up 😂

• Baby, please tell me

• If you have to ask you haven't felt it 🙈

• Hookers and cocaine

• Love is pain

• love for men is "yes hunny, you're right just like always"... otherwise, it just doesn't work

• baby dont hurt me

What Girls Said 2