WHAT DO YOU THINK?

"Confidence is paved with insecurity"- What do you think about that phrase?

Society expects people to be confident but it is our insecurities that we learn to accept that make us confident. Our insecurities will always be there no matter how confident you are. That is why Confidence is paved with insecurity.

• I love the phrase
  • I disagree with the phrase
  • I like the phrase, I don't love it, but I do like it
    Vote C
Please list why you disagree.
"Confidence is paved with a modest amount of insecurity"- How about this phrase?

Most Helpful Girl

• That sentence is stupid. 😂😂

• and why is that?

• No, that is your problem as well.

• 😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I think its a combination of accepting your flaws and genuinely believing that your possitive attributes outweigh your negative ones. It also depends on what attributes you value and how high your standards are for those attributes.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• hmm. it sounds like it makes sense. acknowledging insecurities, confronting and rising above them is how you truly have confidence. not having a firm grasp on what you may be insecure about probably would indicate that you aren't truly confident

• For many people, confidence is the way that they act and insecure is the way that they feel.

• I think it may also be thinking about false confidence and arrogance