Hey GaGGers, what are your elaborate plans for today? :)?

2|0
21|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I am awaiting for my fairy night god mother to donkkk me with her wand so I can go to sleep (12:04am). But I look forward to waking up at 5am and getting ready for work 😒😐🙄

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Over half the day has gone by. Finished a great lunch celebrating my grandmother's birthday. Taking a break on the couch. Gonna go for a walk later.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 12

• 1) Do an allnighter studying for exam
    2) Try not to fall asleep
    3) Fall asleep and miss exam
    4) media.giphy.com/media/njYrp176NQsHS/giphy.gif
    5) Get drunk, hire a hooker, and use her bosom as a pillow.
    6) Get beaten up by her PIMP daddy for not having enough money for an entire night
    7) Sell a kidney
    8) Do an allnighter for the next exam
    9) Try not to fall asleep
    10)... Fuck

0|2
    0|0
  • Work --> pastrami sandwich from the deli near where I have to work today --> haircut --> gym --> sleep

0|1
    0|0
  • The same thing we do everyday, Pinky... Try to take over the world...
    pre14.deviantart.net/.../...tykangaroo-d7rl0q9.jpg

1|3
    0|0
  • Finish work, go home make something to eat, wash dishes, watch Nacros then sleep haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Relax, finally finished my midterms.

First midterm is 56%... kinda shitty but whatever, I passed : D.

0|1
    0|0
  • recover hand injury i had from practicing my mma training, and nothing special

0|1
    0|0
  • trying to get pre approved for a mortgage but my city is too damn expensive=( average house is like a million.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

dam.. you must live in cali or new york lol

• Show All
    • 1mo

future new york. toronto where drakes from. parents retiring trying to take care of them too. stressed the fuck out lolol gotta be a man about it though.

parents are like find a nice girl and make a family but i m thinking no money no honey. at my age, I've already seen most of my friends and their friends go through divorces and she takes half of their money they had nothing to do with. thts where i m at today lol

• 1mo

*she had nothing to do with.

• don't have any

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably rescue some baby whales from a beach. I can only lift two at a time though 😔

0|1
    0|0
  • The day is finished here, I'll sleep ;D

0|1
    0|0
  • I have to go to a meeting at work later tonight and after that I'll eat dinner and play video games and relax for a while. Nothing special haha

0|1
    0|0
  • im thinking about whos my queen gonna be for when i take over the world.

0|0
    0|0