Should I do a sports article?

This week for my article at the newspaper, I'm tempted to do an article on my opinion on the Romo vs. Dak controversy since I am a cowboys fan. Spoiler: I am glad Dak is doing great, he seems to be very ambitious and a go-getter but this is Romo's team and it always will be. I can't think of another quarterback who played with a broken rib and punctured lung, but if he gets another serious injury, he can coach. Also Jerry Jones can shove it, he gets no say because he is not the coach.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say definitely! It sounds like you have a serious interest in both sports and in journalism. I say definitely do it!!! My sister is an attorney, however her passion was journalism and right out of college, she worked for a couple newspapers and ended up with a nice portfolio of published articles. However, journalism does not make much money and it never made her much, but I'm happy for her that she spent several years chasing a dream even though she ended up giving it up for something that made more financial sense.

In a similar vein, I hope you do this too. Maybe you'll write a first article, love it, and maybe even share a link later to show it off!

Most Helpful Girl

• '-' *reaches into your fridge and pulls out a soda* I mean like, sure whatever. *shrugs* YOLO *drinks* '-'

What Guys Said 8

• I'd hardly call it a debate. It's dak's team at this point. They're probably going to just restructure his deal after the season with a bonus option in case dak gets hurt for the next few years

Also, as per the statement about playing with fracked ribs, Big Ben, maybe rivers and cam are the tougher qbs and Brett favre would've played... just saying (idk if they had punctured lungs, though)

True, I am happy for Dak. I read the sports illustrated article on himself yesterday. He has his eyes on the prize. He turned Kanye west tickets because he would rather sleep and turned down endorsements to spend time with his grandmother. Too many people are forgetting what Romo has done for this team, but Dak is good insurance.

In the beginning, I thought that they should bring back romo because it'll give Prescott time to see how to run the offense properly and I thought we'd be a couple years away cause we need to ramp up the defense really bad. But it's clicking too much to bring him in and dak ran the same offense in college and we're getting turnovers and controlling the ball, which we couldn't last year and he's not turning the ball over. Plus the offense has expanded every week. And he's leading the league in 3rd downs and we have and option threat with him. If it ain't broke. Don't fix it

• If you'd be European you'd probably want to write an article on Peter Sagan... you know who he is without looking it up? :D

• I'd be surprised if Romo gets his job back. Unless Dak starts struggling, it makes no sense to start aging, injury-prone Romo.

• Go for it! Maybe cover a few other teams or sports as well

• Do what you love and passion always shines through

• Yes, but dak and zeke have saved this defense, and this team. And don't forget we have a top five o-line. I'm a cowboy fan too, and I know this team has a superbowl offense, with dak, zeke, dez, terrance, cole, jason, and the o-line.

But the defense is doing good considering the fact that 3 of their top players were suspended for 4 games, 10 games, and 14 games. And yeah like I said you should do a sports article. You made some real good points, but I think it's dak's team now, even though I love tony.

I know but too many people forget what tony did for the cowboys.

Yeah he's saved them numerous times and covered up holes on the team.

• I literally have no idea what you are talking about,
    I don't follow sports at all

• romo shouldn't have his job back:
    1) its not like he's won you superbowls and you just have to put him back in
    2) he's like 34 or 35 years old i think.. i can see giving it back to him if he was 30, but dak is your future and your future is currently setting the league on fire, i say keep him in

even older than i assumed. he's 36

Still, you give Dak too much credit. Our defense is doing all the work. And Ezekiel Elliot.

dak isn't turning the ball over. he's doing his job and operating the offense almost perfectly.. leave the guy in and let him develop.. he is your future!

What Girls Said 0