What is your purpose / meaning of life?

Yup, what is the meaning of life for you? What is your purpose in life?
I hear many guys saying we life to fuck have sex lol, what about you guys and girls..

Most Helpful Girl

• For me it's about becoming someone successful and reaching the highest I can - taking on challenges and risks in my career, and yet having a safe haven to retreat to (which is a boyfriend who will later be my husband, someone I can start a family with and ALWAYS feel secure with).
    The point of me being successful in my career is because I want to use the financial power I would have and make differences (even if they are small) to the people around me.
    I feel like I'm here to achieve the best I possibly can and then use this to help others do the same.

Nice, I like you being altruist and think also for the people near you. Wish you all the best achieving your goals :D

Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• To help people.

To get married, have a family.

Expand my knowledge and skills.

Refine my knowledge, expertise and skills to teach my partner and children so that my kids can go into the world better prepared, educated and have knowledge and skill, and the mentality to take them far in life.

To get closer to God and Jesus.

To never compromise on what I believe.

Live life best I can and indulge in all it's simple and wonderful pleasures often taken for granted.

What Girls Said 6

• Being very Unique has its Pros.
    I have a Heart of Gold, for the Young and the Old, I can be Very Helpful with my Wise Words, and with Being all Over and have Experienced a Lot in Life, I have Accomplished A Lot.
    Good luck and Great question, @mits777 xx

Thank you for the Like. xx

I don't think I will deactivate :D I like it here. I have some questions on my mind that will come next maybe 1 each week I don't know. I need to achieve my real life dreams work very hard can't afford anything to get in my way

Carry on. I think you are smart enough to accomplish anything, even Time, to Get to your Goal. xx

• Get closer to my creator
    Make my parents proud and happy
    Make my whole family happy
    Help my friends and people
    Help my country
    Gain as much knowledge as I can

I wonder where are you from with that name Elissa lol

Haha ok, I'm Arab by the way, Tunisian.

Can't message you if you don't follow back lol

• To fully grasp the meaning of 42.

• To be successful from helping others. 💟

• help my parent / family, take care of them
    Be married and support my husband
    Being fashion and always look pretty and young

• To be there for yourself and loved ones. And follow your passion and what makes you and those around you happy. Also, to enjoy life and live to the fullest.

What Guys Said 16

• The purpose of life is to make life not meaningless.

For me, I believe that is through seeing beauty and creating beauty.

Whether it be reading a beautiful story, painting a beautiful picture, creating a beautiful family, raising my sons and daughters to be beautiful intellectually and in action (manners), or even seeing a beautiful women, I aim to see and create beauty.

It is not a complex answer, but maybe the purpose of life doesn't have to be complex.

• To help people who can't be helped by anyone else. To understand the misunderstood, to use the experience from all the messed up things that have happened to me to help and understand others.

And to have a really good time along the way

• for me it comes down to love. I'm a christian, and the greatest commandment it is to love God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind, and to love your neighbor as yourself, all of the bibles laws hinge on those two commandments. So from that standpoint, it is to have love for all people. Forgiveness is key, hate is like a cancer, you must forgive everyone for yourself,
    How does that pepsi jingle go "give a little love and it all comes back to you" Love is helping others, caring for others, and seeing the good in them. The challenge is to love the unlovable, the murderer, the kidnapper, because they need just as much help, if not more so than the victim.

This is an extreme view point, but it is one that I carry. Everybody needs to be loved. Brotherly and sisterly type of love. Treat each person as a friend you will meet in the next life.

The goal is to learn to love and how to love, how to share, how to care and how to move further away from your own desires to the desires of others.

• To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilisations. To boldly go where no one has gone before.

• There is no purpose as far as anyone knows. This makes some people sad, so they make up a bunch of stuff to feel better.

• To be there for the family, to be strong to carry them when they get sick, to be successful to help them economically when they can't afford things they need. To be healthy to live long for my wife and kids and my grand kids in the future (i never had the chance to see my grandfather). To reach my goals in life by helping others. Most of all to love all my family till the end.

What's yours?

I will post my answer after 1-2 days before the question finishes as a question update, anyone commenting here will get the notification for the update :D.

Thanks , and nice question.

• - to live as a decent human being, raise family, support your parents like they supported your in childhood and leave descendants to carry your family on.
    - to prepare yourself for the next eternal life by avoiding deeds that will land you in hellfire.

• I'm wanting a girl to marry and have a family with as we all try hard to follow in Christ as best we can.

• To be happy

• I live to learn all that I can.

• To survive I guess.

I think that is such an easy goal, don't you have something more ambitious...

• To do what I enjoy.

• Chase cute Asian girls.

• What do you get when you multiply seven by nine?

wait no that's the question

• My purpose? Just to aggravate as many people as I can.

• to make fat stacks and fuck hot bitches.

I had a friend with a more refined goal than yours. He wanted to fuck 1 hot girl from each country of the world, that seems better then your goal I guess :P

i get his idea. it's just a dumb.

Yeah maybe. Why do you think he is dumb?