What are your thoughts of all the CORRUPTION revealed about Hillary Clinton?

The basics are mostly covered during the first 12 minutes or so, so you don't have to watch the whole video (even though more things are discussed later on).

Gag, what are your thoughts on ALL of the things that have been revealed about Hillary Clinton?

I know this is Fox News and a lot of people don't like them, but this is one of the few videos by veritable media outlets. Most are being discussed in independent media.

1mo Here are the shocking videos revealing how Hillary is rigging the election, that is also being discussed in the Fox News video I just posted, among many other things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Most Helpful Girl

• I am afraid she will get away with it. She is going to take this country down. I can't believe the libtards can't see how corrupt she is. There has been so much evidence of her corruption and the idiot liberals give her a pass. If she is elected we will have 4 more years of Obama. There is no limit of her hatred of America... it is her own personal cash cow.

@Rissyanne, I am afraid she already has gotten away with everything. xx

So welcome, @Rissyanne
      Also, "Clowns Association" has had Many scared calls about the Creepy Clowns."
      Must be a dream world we live in with those who feel these Creepo clowns are harmless. lolxx

Most Helpful Guy

• well americans love the death penalty so much, why dont they execute this fucking bitch for treason to the people? how can she possibly be president of a democratic nation with a history of such gangster practices? unacceptable.

What Girls Said 4

• One Word sums it Up: CON.
    Good luck and Great question, Good you Went Blue. xx

lol!!! Se yas at the Great Debate and don't be LATE!! xxoo

Thanks for the Like. xx

I hope Those who are in their own Dream world see your Great question. No debate about it. xx

• Nothing new here.

• Hilary is a piece of celery.

• Yeah I don't take Faux serious honestly...

But yeah not a fan of Hillary at all but I'd vote her a 100times over before voting for Trump and I am a Republican.

its from wikileaks and fbi confirm hilary commited treason and did all that. dont be those retards who vote for hilary for first female pressidnt.

@boredomgotmehere Yeah I am not in the Hillary fan wagon.. I will be hanging my head all the way to the polls... won't be my finest moment but the only alternative is not voting and I am just not able to do that...

Plan is to hold my breath for four years in which I hope to see some major change... hopefully people won't forget so quickly after she's elected and instead start looking for ways to change the game.. which is what we should have been doing so hopefully this will actually light a fire. What the DNC did was wrong... this election exposed so many issues. In four years hopefully we see real change until then all we can do is hope she doesn't do too much damage... that's my best hope now. Pretty sad...

What Guys Said 16

• Anything out of Sean Hannity's mouth has about as much respect by the world audience as The Weekly World News has about their news regarding Hillary's "Love Child" with an extraterrestrial.

www.motherjones.com/files/adopts-baby630.gif
    http://www.motherjones.com/files/love-nest630.gif

Expect Hannity to be gone from Fox News within 4 years.

• Corruption? Trump? Let's look at that:
    *-Why Hillary Clinton's PERCEIVED corruption seems to echo louder than Donald Trump's actual corruption: www.washingtonpost.com/.../

*-Trump's history of corruption is mind-boggling: http://www.sltrib.com/home/4317605-155/story.html
    *-The Many Scandals of Donald Trump: A Cheat Sheet (The Atlantic): www.theatlantic.com/.../
    *-The MOST CORRUPT CANDIDATE EVER Is Donald Trump: nymag.com/.../...ndidate-ever-is-donald-trump.html

It seems you are doing a tick for tack kinda thing. If she's corrupt you'll find trump corruptions to justify her. The same guy that is also pro muslim. Trump doesn't want them coming in. Might be biased here but it is what it is

Also keep in mind... i saw that list in the articles. Not all corruption is created equally. Trump's is business related. The government is politcal and effects the whole world and especially everyone in North America

I doubt trump reaches that far. You give him too much credit. He's not that clever, if he was... his reach would exceed his grasp. And it doesn't

@boredomgotmehere calling me a piece of shit?

http://i.imgur.com/isG3Ohn.jpg

@NedfromtheNed

The sheep are those who believe Trump. Look a a simple Google search: www.google.com/search

• Faux News is a joke, and Hannity can't be trusted even by his mother. So don't even care what is on the video.

• It doesn't matter. People will vote for her over Trump because Trump said mean words and made someone feel bad.

Really, Hillary is a murderer, a scheming liar and a criminal. But Trump dug himself a hole just for being politically incorrect. The libtard mentality in a nutshell.

Trumputin should just stop whining like a crybaby.

@jacquesvol
      How about you just stop being a sheep.

• At this stage both sides can keep producing compelling evidence about the other side's candidate but is it going to change the needle much. The electorate is hard baked in at this stage apart from a few percent. I have been saying it since mid summer it is a turnout election. On the flip side to your question Michael Moore's movie about Trump supporters is premiering tonight there will be a lot of crap in that.

• i think wikileaks isn't bias like the presidential debates, CNN, FOX and all major news outlests.

i think people are pretty stupid to be focusing on shit talking on trump

• I think she's criminal. A government who has leaders who can break the law, has leaders who do secret deals and destroys government records, is like third-worldism. It's Banana Republic stuff... and I don't mean the clothing store.

its proven already through fbis confimation. trial isn't even needed at this point tbh. 100 years ago she wouldve been beheaded for this.

• I have my own thoughts, but is no one going to point out his source is hannity? 😂😂😂

• I've seen these videos and it's just whining. Like a kid complaining about how it isn't fair that he's gonna lose.

• Wow, the anti-Hilary anons have been really persistent recently

I have no clue who wouldn't be anti-Clinton at this point, with everything revealed about her. At this point, a monkey couldn't be any more dangerous than her as President. Yikes

Here's the thing: the fact that Hillary's Democratic party is going as far as paying Democrat staffers to incite violence INSIDE of Trump rallies only mean one thing; They are scared.

The polls say one thing, but the support Trump is getting on every social media outlet despite of the faux allegations of sexual assault Hillary schemed against him, and the ongoing revelations on her corruption means that Trump has a good chance to win this. What we're witnessing is how powerful the media is and we are soon to realize how far it can go.

Lol whatever, man.

• Hilliary has always been corrupt, as far back as Bill's Was Gov of Arkansas, and before. 'Rose Law Firm "?

• WIKILEAKS

• My thoughts are, what a douche she is. Too bad her opponent is an unelectable PoS.

• truth is i worry more about the lies there teaching the kids
    then hillarys stupid crap

• typical election time bullshit..

• My thoughts are right wing idiots should quit wasting their time trying to hate monger cuz clinton's won already.

go find something productive to do.

As far as I know, left wing idiots who are still voting for Hillary regardless, are a big problem. Maybe they should send them with Hillary to Putin.

As for Hillary winning, she HAS TO. According to this: The watchdog Center for Public Integrity on Monday said that journalists favored Clinton 27-1 over Trump, who got a tiny $14,000. There's money in play, for sure.

@jacquesvol like I would listen to your liberal ass

Actually I have