Girls, Any other women get this way?

I am almost 30 years old. Never been married, I have two children however both fathers bailed while I was pregnant. I get very sad when I see Young married couples happy and pregnant. Makes me feel so unwanted, so unfavored. I mean im sitting here at this moment in tears because I wish that could be me. I have a boyfriend but he's 50 years old and dont want any kids. I put my first baby up for adoption when I was 18. I had my second baby around 25-26 (My daughter) and I kept her... So basically I only have one child. I dont know if its because I have baby fever again or what but im so distraught and feel so alienated and unwanted... Any other women feel this way? I am a beautiful woman I have also been told i have an amazing personality so I dont understand... Please tell me I am not alone.

3

What Girls Said 3

• Do you love this man? If you do you are going to have to accept what he wants. I know when I started dating...3 years ago. I decided that I wasn't going to date anyone that wanted children. I have two kids... and I am happy with them. To be honest... you need to think really hard about having anymore kids. You made some choices that now you have to live with. But that doesn't mean you can't have a happy life. You just need to make better decisions in the future.

• I am going to ask, are you religious?
    Did you learn anything from the last two guys?
    Are you letting others use you?
    I would straight up say, I am religious and I believe in staying together forever and kids, how about you? If not peace out

• Find someone your own age and dont waste your youth on him. Take your time to find out if the guy is good or not before baby 3 comes. When i was pregnant i felt this way ( and i still give him hell and it was when i was 28) because the little punk took off to drink and shit when i needed him.