Transgenders are everywhere, opinions?

• Yeah I support them
  • No I do not support them
1mo I support them. Just becasue I wouldent do it doesn't mean I have to hate them

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care but nobody can actually change their biological nature. So I just don't get it😞

Most Helpful Girl

• I support them. I don't see any reason not to. Besides, I've had a few trans friends in the past and they've been lovely people, it'd be a slap in the face to them if I didn't support their gender.

What Guys Said 10

• Who cares, they ARE NOT hurting anybody by changing genders. Only insecure people worry about what they're doing. It's their money and it's their life.

there hurting themselves
      study epigenetics

@skeptic002 you're one of those crazy religious people aren't you...

yes i believe in GOD but im all about science

• I don't support their repulsive lifestyle.

• Everywhere? That's a stretch.

• I support them.

• i support them

• they will die eventually
    nothing new
    they believe a lie
    and want the world to follow

NAHH!!! LOL

• I support them.
    most of the time they're more beautiful than girl from birth.

• I've never met a transgender in my life, I dont know what you are talking about. Perhaps you are in a liberal area? That is the beauty of America, if you don't like what the liberals are doing, you can move to a conservative area and avoid it.

Of course the liberals are always trying to impose their will on the conservatives, so it is becoming less like this now. They sure put a lot of faith in the Federal government over state governments, and seem to believe that putting all their eggs in the basket of federal government is a good idea.

• It's an abomination. A man will always be a man and a woman will always be a woman regardless of what they do with their bodies. The two biological sexes were never meant to intertwine.

• You forgot option C, I don't care either way.

What Girls Said 5

• i have trans friends; they aren't hurting anyone by living as their preferred genders, so why is it an issue?

• Ok. So what? they're people too.

• As long as u don't grab my privates, I could give 2 shits less about what you do with yours.

• I have no problems with them

• I do not hate them and it's none of my business poking into someone else life.