I get so fed up with how people react to the fact that I dress in womens clothing?

Its always so negative, yes its my choice but why are people so against it, yes i am considering gender reassignment

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Cause people are closed-minded. Sad fact of life for now. We're just gonna have to deal with it. :/

its sad thats true and it shouldne br, what are your thoughts on the idea of cross dressing

Thanks for MH!

your welcome, your answer was awesome and fun

What Girls Said 4

• Most of them don't understand stand it
    And the rest don't want to understand it

I don't understand transgenders to be honest , but I do not judge because I don't know where they are coming from
    If you want to dress up, do it, don't give a shit about what others say then

• Although it completely gives me the "cold shudders", I do believe in Live And Let Live.

but why tho?

Because it is quite simply NOT the most normal thing for anyone, let alone a woman to see.

i guess

• Cos they lived in a bubble

• I don't see the big deal with men dressing up as women.

your one of the first to say that

What Guys Said 3

• You have a right to dress as you wish. People have a right to have opinion and to express them. In the real world. other people do not care about hurting your feelings. You can accommodate to that fact or not, but the world will not change for you.

• Lol OK SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH it In fact my favorite tv character ever was a tranny but none the less I still think it's weird but you do you

i dont think its weird as i feel we should all be allowed to be who we want to be

• even though i laugh at the LGBT community all the time
    truth is i feel sad for you guys
    you all believe a lie