Whats the weather like where you live?

Its clear and 63 degrees where I live.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rain coming in, so my Weather Channel says Online, @Mynameisbobby
    Good luck and Great question, Still Springy. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence, dear, and for Making my own Day brighter with no rain today. xx

Your welcome! No rain here to

lol That's great, maybe we live in the same state. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• 8c stockholm

What Girls Said 8

• 80 degrees and sunny

• It is cloudy afternoon, 9°C.

In Tbilisi.

@wankiam I guess same happens here, as if Summer begins in May instead of June and It is wayy hotter than It was back then and Winter begins in late October instead of December.. How could it change so soon. I mean just 3-4 years ago, everything was normal. October was warm and November was colder.
      I mean Tbilisi and plain places. Climate changes had no big impact on mountains. Georgia is mountainous you know and It is always cold up in the mountains.

back in the late seventies i listened to the mad scientists as they were regarded then and they said if we did nothing to control global warming then the effects would just go on accelerating to the point that there would be no going back. now its become fashionable to listen to green issues it seem they were right and its already too late

• Sunny most of the time and then the wind comes up around late afternoon most days.

• 82°f

• It's sunny and about 80 degrees F on the east coast of the US right now. Very warm for October.

• Currently 54F (12C) at 10:07pm in Melb

• Well... I live in Australia, nuff said.

It is spring there right?

i know... it can't happen soon enough but the house still needs work so im waiting until the snow has gone

@wankiam Ahh I see

• Rainy and 11 degrees celsius.

What Guys Said 5

• not so good... winter is on the way

oh and for the rest of the world 63 is 17.2 celcius so not cold but not warm either

• 70 degrees cloudy

• There is no oxygen

• 20c and sunny

• 30 and wind blowing over here... but 63 seems impossible.. R u sure?