Why I feel so lonely despite having many friends and family?

Most Helpful Girl

• Having a lot of friends/family doesn't mean you won't be lonely. That's because you feel lonely because of yourself. Either you aren't content with yourself or your family isn't connecting with you, but it stems from within. You need to see whether you are content with yourself and go from there.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Maybe it is Because, @lazermazer, you Need Someone Special to Balance all of this, such As... Someone Special.
    Begin your Beguine of Finding the Right Girl for the Most Amazing guy.
    A person can Have all of the Tea in China, but this doesn't Mean they will find Happiness without Sharing this with Someone, hun.
    Good luck and Thanks for the Invite. xx

• A lot of people who are surrounded by family and friends can feel lonely at times. I think in most cases it's because people can't relate to how you are feelings. They find that when they talk to people about how they are feeling... It's a case of , they hear you, but they just don't understand. That can make a person feel very lonely

• 1. YOU are not into them so much
    2. They respond in like kind

Tangent to all this is having no SO to lean on, an opposite in mutual love & can field such Qs as this

• It's perfectly natural to feel that way. I've got family, good friends and an amazing boyfriend and even then sometimes I feel lonely. It's a natural emotion, nothing to be ashamed of.

Sometimes our bodies are communicating with us when it needs a little TLC. This can be easily fixed by getting some sunshine, getting proper rest and eating something healthy. If you know you're not depressed or anything, more than likely it's just your body speaking out and asking for some love.

• You need a girlfriend bro😜😜😜

On a serious note,
    pbs.twimg.com/.../mC7cTyN3.jpeg

• Seems a lot of us feel the same way. It comes out of nowhere, too.

• we all feel like this at some point.. you''ll get out of this.. don't worry..

• I feel you. No idea why.

• I dunno, maybe try getting a g/bf or something? It's probably the love void ur feeling.

Hope this helps! :) Later and cheer up before i punch you (-m-)

• I feel the same way. Perhaps someone you want to pay attention to you isn't doing that at all?

• You're not getting the type/amount of support you feel necessary, I guess.

• I feel you. No clue tbh.

• I need a partner. That's why I feel the same. Because I dont have one

• I've felt that way too before. No idea why :/

• You probably want a partner. Holiday season is here and everyone feels lonely trust me.

• You're not the only one
    No worries it's temporary

• Because you miss me @lazermazer hahaha

jk

• Because they're not cool like you

• I feel the same I guess the thing that lack of is to find that special someone to balance family and friends. Im in the same boat. I have my family and some friends, even if they asre not so close, but I need that special person that compliments family and friends,.

Because I never ever in my life had dated or have a boyfriend before, I never been asked out, so I dont know the experience of dating or seeing a guy or something related, so I feel lonely too and the more I age the more difficult for me is to find that special someone or even if it not that special someone, someone who treats me right with respect, who I also we can have fun together even if it is just dating and nothing committed for the future but at least to go through that part of life experience that most of the people goes through when they met someone.

I do feel lonely too and I envy all those girls I know who date or have a boyfriend, even like I said it is just part of life experience whether they will get married inthe future with that particular person or not at least they are experience what it feels to date hang out, etc

What Guys Said 12

• I've been struggling with this a lot myself and I think everyone struggles with it. The way I look at it, is that there's a world inside each of us and no-one can enter someone else's world and vice versa. Our bodies are cages, basically. This makes it very lonely and isolating because we can never truly connect with someone else, because they're in their world and we're in our own; you can't connect with a person that's standing in front of you - their bodies are barriers from getting to know the real them. I'm really struggling with this too dude, I can't connect with my friends and family, so in that regard you're not alone on this matter. I think the closest we can be to someone else's so called "world" is through a deep emotional connection and intimacy. That's as close as you can get to someone else's world without actually being in it. I'm just theorising on this remedy. I haven't formed a deep emotional connection and intimacy with anyone so only time will tell, maybe it won't be enough and I'll still feel alone... who knows. It certainly sucks. I feel like it's crushing my soul and eating me from the inside out, this absolute loneliness. Every-time I pass someone I look at them and try to picture that they're an actual person and that there's a world behind that skull of theirs but I can't believe it... sometimes I feel like I'm the only one alive because my world is all I know.

Anyways, sorry for rambling bruh. Hope I answered your question properly.

• Thanks for A2A!

●You need a girlfriend (if not)
    ●Someone is not paying enough attention to you
    ●Variations in hormone levels
    ●You want to accomplish more in life
    ●You randomly saw two or more people happy together

Either one of them or could be all of the above.
    Don't worry, everyone experiences this. Completely normal. It will certainly get better over time. Watch movies, play games, workout, study and eat. The time will pass productively and things will get better.

Good luck :)

• Do you really connect with anyone. Is there anyone who's really on your mind a lot that you share a meaningful relationship with. If your car broke down and you HAD to get to work would you know anyone who would help you out without expecting something in return?

This is gonna sound really dumb but maybe your a different kind of alone.

• You're born alone.
    You'll die alone
    And between both you'll spend most of your time thinking. Thinking is a lonely occupation.

• I know the feeling - Lonely in a crowd - Have you any close friends or family members you could to about how you feel?

• Because you may not be fully opening yourself emotionally and spiritually, to these people.

• You feel you can't share certain things and insecurities with them for risk of embarrassment or rejection so inability to share and inability to get attention when you want it.

• Sounds like your need something more then family and friends like a partner.

• Maybe you're an empath

• Beats me. Never felt lonely tbh. I prefer to be alone honestly get more shit done and have more cash flowing.

• They might not support you? :o

• Your psychology is f*cked up son..