My husband had sex with a teenager girl and didn't tell me about it. What should I do?

I know he slept with a 16 year old girl when he was 37 and we were not together back then however he just told me he also slept with a 15 year old girl when he was 28 which is ages before he met me. Should I just brush this off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Does he have a thing for younger girls? 15 is underrage where you are from right? Might wanna delve deeper into that

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as He is Only... Sleeping with you Here, dear, let it Rest.
    Let Sleeping dogs Lie, Unless you See that he is Barking up the Tree with Thee.
    Yes, for Now Somehow, Brush it under the carpet, but it would not Hurt to keep an Eye on this Guy. He "Used" to be into young young girls which hopefully Stays Within your Four walls.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. Any consensual sex before he met you is not your business.

And note in many countries in Europe either of those scenerios would be perfectly legal.

• call the police. but fist take all money out of the bank and change the locks and get a restraining order. he belongs in prison

I don't have a reason to. I like him and wanted older men when i was younger.

I found out it was consensual so it was alright, i find it hot to an extent actually.

• Report him

• before your time.

• Kinda fucked up actually.

• He was not with you on both occasion.. so why think of the past..

• Divorce

Hell no go away child

• Leave him. He's a loser.

• What about those girls who made sex with your hubby? They also have fault.

• A pedo is a guy who likes kids who haven't reached sexual maturity. Depending where he lives it could be legal. That word gets thrown around by everyone these days. How do you know he's not lying? Maybe he just said it to annoy you.

• It was before you met so just ignore it.

What Girls Said 12

• Sick person...
    I would've never been with him... Obviously he's disturbed. The question is - how and when did this happen... and was it 100% consentual...

• It's things he did before he met you. It's a concern now that he wasn't open about that? Did you not bring up that topic during a conversation with him? You weren't curious?

I never brought it up, he told me himself. It's not a big concern to me, i am just wondering what people think.

Let it slip

• If it were me, it would of have stayed on my mind for the longest of time and would bother me completely. It's up to you really if you should, but does things bother you quickly? If they do you could do something about it, and in all honesty I wouldn't brush it off, but that's just me.

• Have you thought of the very strong possibility that there may very well be a lot more history to this guy than he's letting on.

• Does he feel bad about it? Or was he bragging about it?

• Well your husband is a pedophile, but yeah it has nothing to do with your relationship now and hopefully he isn't still sleeping with girls more than half his age..

He is NOT a pedophille, please learn the definition.

15-16 year olds are aware of their actions, you should know that better.

lol one year doesn't make much of a difference. 15 year olds are still naive.

• Before meeting with you, his activities can be ignore especially he told you frankly. After marriage how was it happened, and how did you come to know? Was it one time relation with that girl or repeatedly sex?

• Unfortunately there is nothing you can really do or say about it now. I would say as long as he doesn't do it again I wouldn't say anything. If he does it again, than yes!

• That's absolutely disgusting, I'd leave him for that.

• no what the fuck he's clearly a pedophile? go to the police who knows if he raped those girls. oh my god is this even a question?

• He probably has a thing for young woman. That's a little concerning, mostly because there's a huge power differential between a 15 or 16 year old a man over 21. A lot of guys how have options, wouldn't sleep wtih a 15 year old at 21. It shows a lot about his character.

You might want to ask him why he did it. He took advantage of young women. Is that ok with you? How would you feel if you had a 15 year old daughter and some 28 or 37 year old had sex with her?

Would you be ok with that?

• Ew no... Dude, broke the law and has no respect for kids... gross. At least where I am from 15 is not legal... how did you find out? Did he just one up one day or did you find out and question him?