How do you choose your profile and cover pics?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I had my pics here, but then decided to be more careful about my identity, as long as I found some Georgians on this site.
    I don't really think much about choosing them.
    Though I guess my current cover pic shows how people see me, my profile pic shows how I see myself.

What Guys Said 8

• Profile is easy. A recent and pleasant memory :)
    I'm speaking of social media. And ehhh... Cover pics... That's harder for me, there's so much beautiful ones out there D:

• My profile pic is usually the most recent pic of me. I change it every so often to keep things fresh.

As for my cover pic, I've had it for several months now and I'm too lazy to change it. Maybe I'll change it when I'm not feeling lazy. Lol.

• If it's a significant feast day in the Church (current one is Saint Michael. Overdue for a change), if one of my sports teams wins a major game, or to mark some national holiday or event. Otherwise, I just look for whatever is going through my mind at the time.

• i've had the same one forever. didn't really want to show my face but didn't want some weird avatar either. so i chose one from a vacation to puerto rico that i thought was cool

• I absolutly hate choosing profile and cover pics as well.
    iv had the same cover pick for 3 years dispite it not being relevant to me anymore.
    profile pictures never look quite right as well

• its not that hard you know, i just choose the pic and set it, lol

• My face, which is easy because it's my face.

Cover pic is anime, I like anime so that's easy.

• Cuz i is the Asian boi in the cover HAWT pix 😄😄😄

What Girls Said 12

• I wanted to be called a dumb bitch so I was like how do I get that done? Snapchat filter. So far it's been working.

• I only choose cover pictures on YouTube. I either use a picture that they provide or I make one using Photoshop. Profile pictures are of things that I like. I used to take awesome images off of Zedge and use those, but now I just use my own picture that I've taken. I took this profile picture myself, and I absolutely love it. I just held a rose and snapped a picture real quick before going to school, and it turned out better than I'd expect.

• I have been on Gag for over 2 years and I have Posted many Profile Pix.
    However, the day I Made Master, I wanted Something very Unique. I wanted the Mask affect so I Decided to Use this One that you see now, hun.
    Good luck. xx

• Sometimes I get bored of having a pic on here or if the messages get too creepy I'll take it down.
    And I don't know I just choose something stupid. This time, I chose Salad Fingers.
    I was a PokΓ©mon last time lol.

• Which ever catfish chick I could find.

• Related to my hobby and not too recognizable

• On Gag I just chose random selfies, not necessarily my favorites but I like changing and get bored of having the same picture.
    On FB just a picture in which I think I look good.
    Cover picture, sometimes it's in accordance with my profile picture sometimes it's just a statement :p

• Well I thought the snap filter was cute because it's a goat and I'm a capricorn, it made my mouth so smoll

Then I saw stevie wonder which is pretty fucking sick

• I don't know
    It's like a puzzle in my head or something.
    Until it clicks, I don't put it up.

• well my profile picture is of a snowman I saw when I was out walking one day and I thought it was super cute, and my cover photo is some flowers in my garden last summer.

• lol I am the worse
    I change them almost every day

• I liked both pictures, so I thought: "why not?"