Girls, Girls : Do you like having long natural nails?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate having nails in general. I'm a nail biter, but I grew them out for m sister's wedding a couple weeks ago and I'm about ready to go crazy. I can't type, I make a ton of typos, they get dirt all the time, you have to clip them, file them, and they just in general feel weird, especially when you scratch.

I've been 4 weeks without biting my nails and I'm about ready to die.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lol. So you're gonna cut your nails?^^ I understand your point of view.^^

What Girls Said 15

• I love having long natural nails. Apparently, the guy I am dating now likes it whenever I run it against his skin lightly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, mine are bitten so I barely have any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do. I find it hard to keep them long for a long period of time. They always start to chip on the edges of the tip or break! Ughhhh 😠 Otherwise yes I do like them 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but they get annoying after a certain length and I just cut them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah except I used to be a nailbiter so they are in bad shape, they get long (like fake nail long) but I usually break one and it looks very uneven. Plus its harder to peel stickers and stuff like that with long nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • noo i dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too long. I like medium length. (I find nail polishes looking better in longer nails then shorter).

0|0
    0|0
  • nope
    I always cut/clip my nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, except for when they break or rip.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate long nails they gross me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but only downside to that is, that it gets impossible to text, it becomes a real struggle lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I hate long nails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ishh! Until they break and hen they're annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes !

0|0
    0|0