Have You Ever Surfed Before?

I Never Got To Surf But It Looks Really CoolHave You Ever Surfed Before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. My dad was raised near the ocean and whenever we would visit his motherland, we'd go surfing with my cousins. If you skateboard, its quite similar- only difference is instead of the road you use the waves to navigate and maintain balance.

Try it! #yolo

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.
    I'm barely OK at it. I only get to go to San Diego a couple of times a year.
    It's fun but for me it's exhausting. It's not like snow skiing where a chair lift carries you up, you have to paddle out.
    It depends on how quickly the sets are coming in, size & height.
    If I get up I ride the wave out. When I wipe out the ocean kicks my butt. Which is more times then getting up. I don't go out in the lineup, I'm not good enough & I don't want to get in their way.
    It's still fun, even though I almost got into trouble a year or so ago.

What Girls Said 8

• lol!! No, I was Never That Great even on Skates, Mate.
    However, I love to See Someone who is on this Board, Brave and Riding the Wave.
    Good luck and Great question, Thanks for Sharing, @Red88xxx xx

• Nope, I haven't tried. I have a feeling I wouldn't be very good at it.

• No hhaha I'm not sure I'd do to good even if I tried to learn plus I don't know how to swim and I don't want to get eaten by sharks. So, I'll pass on learning how to surf.

• No, but I wanna try one day

• Never done it but want to

• I have never surfed, but I want to.

• No and I don't want to try

• never, probably because of thalassophobia

What Guys Said 11

• yes i have. used to all the time. it's a great sport/hobby. there is something really exhilarating about catching a wave.

Why don't you do it anymore I'd probably enjoy doing it (:

i'd definitely suggest trying it. there is nothing like the first time you catch a wave.

i don't anymore because knee injuries make it really difficult. i still long board sometimes but it puts a lot of strain on my knees

• i thought about it but my fear if hitting my head in the bored then drowning stops me from trying. lol

• Nope, never.

• I've never surfed but it's something I've always wanted to do. I'll eventually try it one day but knowing my luck, I'd probably get eaten by a GWS. Haha.

• only the web...

• Surfing is so much fun!

• Nah never have and it doesn't intrigue me.

• Yeah it's a lot of fun. Grew up in SoCal where it's beach weather almost every day of the year.

• Surf the net man.. Use your laptop as a boogieboard ;)

• Yes. Its pretty neat

• Nope, not a very good swimmer so I don't go out to far in the ocean when I go to the beach