What are good ways for me to try to look for a job?

I have no experience. I am otherwise a good candidate as in I have a good degree, and I'm fairly smart. Quick learner too.

I don't even know where to begin when it comes to looking for a job because everywhere I applied to, I'm not hearing back, which sucks

Most Helpful Guy

• I know the experience. I was like that, believe it or not I have my own company that I started (ironically it is sometimes easier to start your own business than it is to find a job). Right now I am in the growth stages but after university I struggled for a year trying to find work. Running myself to the ground trying to apply constantly, it got depressing.

Eventually i decided to go abroad to teach English. One of the best experiences I have ever had. I actually intend to go back to teach for 1 more year but will keep my company secret from them. Now I am just doing for fun. Teaching in Asia, just requires a degree and native and that's it. I actually provide those jobs myself

Most Helpful Girl

• polish up your resume with your strongest skills and education, as well as any work or volunteer work you've done. print off 10 copies and give them out to 5 employers for 2 weeks. rinse and repeat. eventually you'll a call.

you can also try looking online, lots of employers advertise on sites like Kijiji and Indeed that you may not have even heard about before. since it's fall, lots of kids are going back to school so people have tons of job openings available.

What Guys Said 4

• Just get online, pick out 20 places, research the company/business, write a nice personal cover letter for each potential job. Go there with your resume and cover letter in a folder. Ask if there is an HR department, give your resume to someone. Might interview you on the spot. Who knows? Might call you. Might not hear back.

This works well with smaller companies.

• Interim offices, subscribe there

• Work for an Apple Store. They hire based on knowledge rather than experience

• just leech off a man. your kind has gained expertise on that... .

What Girls Said 2

• Temp Agency or even Craig's List.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Indeed. com was where I found my job.
    Maybe try there.

I did but the job I did get which was an internship... it was in a firm that left me almost traumatized.

I am afraid of having a similar experience

Not all companies are the same.
      Indeed is just an advertising site for them to list. You'll find the same jobs listed on monster, zip recruiter, etc.