Would you want ex-ISIS fighters living in your town?

This is what's most likely going to happen in a town in Sweden. After all Sweden is going through, they're still decided to destroy their country.
Now, they want to bring back home Jihadi fighters and give them free housing and driving licenses to help them reintegrate into society.

This wouldn't have happened with the Vikings -_-

Sources:
https://www.rt.com/news/363256-sweden-returning-terrorists-benefits/
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/722712/Free-driving-licenses-grants-Sweden-plan-reintegrate-returning-ISIS-fighters
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851876/Sweden-ISIS-fighters-housing-grants-free-driving-licences-encourage-reintergrate-society.html

So my question is: Would you want ex-ISIS fighters living in your town?

• Yes, they need help after the war
  • I don't want them here, but wouldn't be opposed if they came
  • No, absolutely not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people in ISIS where brainwashed into it from extremely young age. ISIS actually has a "school" where they take young boys and brainwash them into hating modern countries. I saw a video about it on the news and its disturbing. Once they're in, ISIS won't let them just walk out if they want. The amount of mental trauma they have is huge and I imagine they didn't do good things. You can't throw them into a world that they were brainwashed into hating and act like they'll be fine. They need a psych ward, a psychologist, and a whole bunch of other things before they can reintegrate into society.

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely fucking insane. God we need leaders in the West with common sense. The Obama administration has a somewhat similar "Jobs for Jihadis" program as part of its "Countering Violent Extremism" initiative. (They absolutely won't call the extremism what it really is: radical Islamic terrorism.) These ISIS barbarians shouldn't be allowed back into the countries they left to join ISIS.

What Girls Said 6

• They all should be taken out and shot, look at what these people have done to the entire world! Isis supporters and members need to be killed.

• "A Zebra doesn't Change their Snake Stripes."
    Good luck and Great question, @AleDeEurope xx

• Something similar happened in Germany. A bunch of them were forced integrated into a small German town. The mayor didn't like it so he put them on a bus to Berlin, to Angela Merkel. But she ordered the bus back around. *rolls eyes* Don't like it. This New World Order experiment is going too far.

• Same is happening in the netherlands. There have been some jihad fighters (young ones, most under 18) and they all want to return. And I'm just like, uhm, I'd rather not. They'll be taken to a 'tbs-kliniek' which is basically a mental hospital, before veing able to go back into society. But I'm here thinking, "well, they were oh so tough when they went to fucking syria so let them stay there." I just don't see the purpose of bringing back potentially dangerous people, other than that they might know more about jihad and ISIS.

• Oh hell no! My people are actually fighting against those rotten rats, we would NEVER accept them EVER, infact, if things took a turn for the worse Then, i'll have to join our millitary :/

• I would not like that.

What Guys Said 19

• most likely going to happen? the articles don't really say it is anything other than a proposal from a municipal worker.

would i want them in my town. wouldn't lie if i said i would be very uncomfortable but we let registered sex offenders and perpetrators of violent crimes move into our towns and neighborhoods. humans are capable of change and if we truly went them to change there has to be a point where we accept them back into our culture. if we consider someone a pariah and ostracize them then what else are they going to do but be more likely to go back their old ways.

since i believe in rehabilitation i would say i'd be uncomfortable but if the people were monitored, forced to register as former _______, and forced to attend court mandated therapy i guess i'd be open to the idea

the headlines of all these articles are rather misleading. it's been proposed by a city coordinator and isn't in plans or hasn't even been voted on

but if these ISIS fighters have killed anyone i'd probably want them jailed for murder rather than let into my neighborhood (as i would with any criminal)... serve their time and then we can talk about re-integration

• Hell yeah I'd use them as targets at my gun range

• other countries are faced with a similar problem not just Sweden. in Canada where I'm from a lot of ours seem to have been killed in Syria so not a lot have come back , at least the worst and higher profile ones seem to still be over there or dead. I don't see there being a lot of interest in them returning and going back to normal lives , they should be in jail

• No, but part of me wants to see it just because I think the idea of an ex terrorist terrorizing America through the mean streets of nowhere'sville, nj seems pretty funny 😂. Bitches be blowing up farms and shit 1 goat at a time 😱😱😱😱

• I think it takes two years for the swedish news to reach the united states of america, based on this made a huge compact in 2014. Am swedish and live in sweden and that is 2014 news. Many of those jihadists has been exiled, and the rest are prisoners in some other country.
    Yes it was a shock back then, many were upset about it and we made our voices heard.

• No. I am a former soldier. There was no expiry date on my oath.
    There is no such thing as a former Islamic terrorist. They are sleepers, who will one day fulfil their blood lust.
    That threat needs to be terminated before they can act.

• Its the whole multicultural experiment. As long as the swedish citizens want this and voted for it then fair enough. I hope the EU isn't forcing Sweden too.

The EU isn't forcing Sweden, most member states are amazed by the things Sweden thinks are good ideas.

• Only if they defected to give up information on ISIS/fight ISIS, etc... not the ones who simply fled when they saw ISIS started losing the war.

• Nope not in my town won't let it happen.

I doubt that would happen in America... unless Hillary gets into office and bans all guns.

Then we'll stab people, or throw rocks at them or make bombs or beat people, people always find a way lol.

It's also going to make black market sales sky rocket though.

• Take a look at this interview with an Ex-IRA member
    www.cracked.com/...sons-from-former-terrorist.html
    Terrorists are a special breed of enemy combatant.
    Where ideas do need to be used to change the minds.
    Whereas we used to fight kids who just got drafted

• Lol Sweden. When will they learn

• Like he was in isis? Actually in isis? Well uhmmm no thank you lol I know evey one deserves a second chance bur uhmm I won't be soo happy about it

• Do they give them weapons, gear and explosives too? I mean you might as well while you're at it lol

• at least in belgium we terminate their citizenships and put them on blacklists. Man if sweden keeps going their people are gonna become ultranationalist fascists.

I see an uprising of ultranationalist fascists in Europe pretty soon, and to be honest, I'd rather have that than what they're trying to do nowadays.

I hope it remains civil and the right remains moderate. I hope they will attempt to preserve the peace.

• They should be Guillotined.

http://i.giphy.com/TaPgBCI2UjVuM.gif

• man sweeden sounds even more fucked up than england.

• You can't just "reintegrate" people into a society that they are actively seeking to destroy.

• they should live with Hilary

• Of course not.