Why can't I be like normal girls?

I want to be pretty and ware a dress' , heels but every time I put something on my mom aunts and grandma will smile at me and say things like you look pretty boobalishas you butt looks good in that. And I look at the floor get really uncomfortable and put my boy clothes back on my hoodie jeans and baggy t-shirts

What Guys Said 3

• It is part of growing up. Your aunt and grandma are complimenting you. If you were not always wearing guy clothes and you suddenly wore them. Your aunt and grandma would compliment you in them also. Accept that your turning into a beautiful young lady and enjoy the attention.

I don't like it though it makes me shy and nervous. So I go running back to my guy cloths

Your talking to soulbabe I go to online school😂

o sorry : o) yah could have mentioned that sooner. The best suggestion I can do is to just wear a dress around the house. Make it normal for them to see you in it so they will in the long run make less of a fuss about it. They will probably always remark about how pretty you look when your not dressed like a guy otherwise.
      They are trying to build your confidence by complimenting you but instead it embarasess you.

• Why don't you keep the dress and he

What I meant to say is, why don't you keep the dress and heels on even if your relatives make those comments?

No they not

Okay on that note, you have a blessed day!

• Why don't you like dressing like a girl and show it off a little?

I want to I do but as soon as someone points it out that I have boobs or compliments me or says something mean I feel embarrassed to no end I don't like people looking at me

Yeah I know that I am I don't mind being with people and talking I have a problem when people are looking at me

I guess you don't take good or bad criticism well, you just to be more confident in your self and not worry about and show off a little, you can't make everyone happy so make yourself happy

What Girls Said 0