Why do women say they want equal rights but then say men get no rights or say in pregnancy?

Expectant mothers can block their baby's father from ultrasounds and appointments and even the delivery room saying they have no right to the unborn baby but then turn around and demand money for child support after the baby is born how is that even legal really it is just wrong that the father has no rights before the baby is born but then made to pay i mean if it takes two then two people should have the right to be at all the ultrasounds and appointments and birth not just the mother and yes i get it is the womens body but it is not just the mothers baby it is the fathers too so why are the laws so sexest to men and fathers

1|1
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• We are only good for providing seed and money i guess. Thats the male gender role in society, being a provider. I find it ironic that feminsim is against gender roles but they dont mind that men are forced in the male provider gender role by the law. And then they say that patriarchy enforces these roles but actually feminism does.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• because a lot of women, not all, but a lot, maybe even most, only want equality and equal rights whenever it suits them.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

i know and i find it wrong as really if we want you men to pay for the baby you need the same rights right before and after birth

• 1mo

I was talking to a friend of mine and she says she wishes she was a man because men have it easier. That's a really sexist view by most women that men don't have periods and don't have to give birth and this and that. Yes women have periods, but our bodies are different. We both experience pain because of it. Birth? A woman is not required to have a child. Those are really ignorant answers when stating men have it easier. The law favors women, war favors women, bars/clubs favor women, jobs favor women at times, and the list goes on.

• 1mo

you know i agree with you and the law should be more equal

• Just have to get used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because feminist made feminism into something new

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women think with their heart, not their head

0|0
    1|0
  • The thing that is the most accurate statement about equal rights is that those types of women don't want equal rights, they want more rights for women.

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

i agree with you and it is wrong

What Girls Said 3

• If it can be proven that either the man wanted the baby, or the woman was forced into sexual activities, then the guy SHOULD pay child support if they end up or are seperated.

If it can be proven that the man did NOT want a baby, or was forced into sexual activities, then he should NOT have to pay child support if he and the woman end up or are seperated.

If both parties simply made an er in judgement, then the man should be made to pay child support if they end up or are seperated.

(this is all assuming the woman has custody of course, which is another law that should be changed to be more fair towards men. All of the above applies to women also.)

Not wanting a baby - what I mean by this is, they made all the efforts they could to avoid the making of a baby.

... I think this all makes sense...

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I agree until the er in judgement part the woman stills gets an out but the man does not which is unfair to the man

• Show All
    • 1mo

No, its not. Why is that even a question?

You have health risks, psychological risks (womens pysche does in fact go through changes during pregnancy) the after math.

There is no comparison between forcing parenthood on a woman and forcing it on a man.

• 1mo

Then you are a hypocrite as if it is not right to force women to be mothers then it is not right to force men to be fathers regardless of other things as with abortion being legal you give women a way out of parenthood men do not have making child support slavery for men as the very definition of slavery is forcing someone to work under threat of imprisonment which child support is as you are forcing a man to work just to stay out of prison for something he did not ask for or had any legal say in that was forced upon him against his will by the women and the law so you tell me how that is fair to do that to the man as he could die trying to make that money as he would be forced to take more dangerous jobs just to say out of prison for the next 18 plus years for choice he did not make but the women gets to force on him against his will turning him into a slave and you say forcing a women to be a mother is wrong you are such a hypocrite

• Do I get any say over a mans sperm?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

yes you do actually as you get a say in if it gets to go to your egg or if it will make a babythat is not just yours may i add plus most doctors request the signature of the wife or significant other before they will do a vasectomy so yeah you do have a say so why should the man not get a say in the life of his unborn child or the same rights the mother has

• Show All
    • 1mo

OP did you miss the part where she told you she muted this post?

• 1mo

i read it after i send the reply sorry

• he doesn't have to push it through his body does he?
    also i don't want nobody telling me to abort my baby fuck off

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But you will force 18 plus years of fatherhood and child support on a man Who never asked or got say in the matter so you say you don't want a man controling your life but it is ok for you to control a mans life for the next 18 plus years wow what a hypocrite

• Show All
    • 1mo

So are you as you are not listening to me as you just go on and on about how men don't have to be pregnant or give birth but you seem to forget it takes two so why should only the mother gets a say when you expect and force men to pay for your choice if you keep it ruining the mans life ok sure keep the right to have the baby or not fine but don't force fatherhood on me as child support should me a mans choice if he wants to pay or not just like abortion is our choice make it fair and equal no one gets forced into motherhood or fatherhood

• 1mo

And sorry for sounding hostile i do not mean to offend or start an argument And i do see your point of view but i don't agree we it so lets just have a friendly debate and stay on good terms and sorry about the grammar as i hurt my writing hand and i am using a phone