What does a typical background check consist of?

Usually?

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine was online and you give them your information and they check if you're a felon, terrorist, sex offender, have any traffic tickets, etc.
    If you're a normal person, you have nothing to worry about lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• totally depends on whether they run your prints (ie livescan) or it's just a low level one that an employer like Autozone zone or Homedepot might run.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Whole foods

• 1mo

You should be fine. I think those online background checks only go back a certain amount. Im not sure but each state has laws dictating that kind of stuff.

You should be fine.

What Girls Said 3

• open cases, arrest record, convictions

0|0
    0|0
  • They check if you have any criminal offenses and if you do what they are and whether they are willing to take you on or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • like it just shows if ur safe to work around public buildings and looks into ur convictions, charges etc

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• criminal history both state and national. traffic citations can show up sometimes but are usually overlooked unless there are tons of them

really they are looking for criminal activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Criminal records.
    Family with criminal records.
    Mental history.
    Traffic violations.
    Did you enroll in the Selective Service.
    Are you actually unemployed.
    That kinda stuff.
    You're applying for unemployment welfare I last heard , usually it's a quick once over to make the bureaucrats happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrests, pending criminal charges, drug history, court appearances, stuff like that.

2|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the job previous employers, criminal record , qualification check, legal status and if job is with kids further checks. I have heard of some companies checking your social media etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for one thing they'll want to know if the person ever posted on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look for any kind of criminal activity

0|0
    0|0
  • What is this background check for?

0|0
    0|0