Why did you make an GAG account?

I googled a question about my crush and I stumbled across this website, from there I solely use this site to ask questions, and give advice. I feel some people use it to "meet people" and "build relationships" but to be honest, Elisa isn't even my real name...

Most Helpful Guy

• Got bored, was going to leave after the first couple of weeks, but then I got interested in getting 2 Amazon gift cards, so I decide to stay around longer. After I accumulate enough XPer points worth to redeem 2 Amazon cards, I think my presence here would be reduced at least unless or until they make new and better changes or features that will give me incentive to stay around on a regular basis.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanted to ask questions to guys on how i looked and if my clothes were okay and this popped up and I really liked the interactions on it for some reason.

What Guys Said 15

• Like 98% of people on here. I had a question about a girl (boy)... I was just dumb enough to stick around after my question got answered 😑

• i dont remember how i found this sight and its linked to one of my google accounts and i don't want to sign out each time or use a different VM
    so iv just accepted my immensely well thought out user name from x many years ago.
    I was probly asking something related to women maybe a text from a girl i liked or something?

• I wanted to help people with real problems.

• I don't remember I think I googled question and it led me here... And plus with omegle you either get spam bots or weird ass dudes jerking the chicken in front if the camera😵😵😵😱😱

• Honestly I was broken and I wanted to die
    I had a awful breakup
    I wanted to sext to distract me
    Then I made friends and I really started to love and care about this place
    And I'm so happy I'm here now

• I'm here to support people and give advice to the best of my knowledge
    no need to advertise Omegle on here that site is dangerous.

• We all come here to ask questions but it's like anything. Its the people that make you stay.

• It's the only place that I can be a creepy perv while everyone still seems to love me.

• I'm here to help people and give advice, I don't ask much at all because I have female friends and sisters if I need a girl's point of view.

• I'm not certain pointing a bunch of underaged girls to omegle is a good thing...

Im not, but to people who are annoying me and wanting to be "friends" aka "sexting buddies" im pointing it out to them

• I don't know. Probably gonna delete my account soon tbh. Omegle is just a bunch of guys showing their cawks.

• To waste time because I have nothing better to do.

• I originally made one from breaking up with a girl, helping people made me feel better.

• I was bored

• Well here i learned shit ton of things about the western culture lol

What Girls Said 9

• I saw an add for this site in the side bar one day, and decided to click it. I browsed through it and found it interesting, so I joined.

I like that it's real people providing answers, honest opinions, support, and so far I have to say that it's a great community to be a part of. I enjoy helping people when I can, and receiving feedback to my posts.

• I've used this site before. I came back because I had a technical question that Google couldn't answer.

• I was obsessed with a subject. So, I googled it and GAG showed up.
    I already met some people here, but I had no intention to. But still, I enjoy talking to them.

• To kill boredom and waste time.

• Because I was looking something up and I have no life

• Lmdo omegle is weird... but funny

haha well I have someone bugging me atm that they want to be friends and we dont even know each other so Im suggesting to all those creeps to use it :P

thats great if your single but I have a boyfriend and no interest in that and the dude still won't listen

Lmdo I only troll on there though

• I just found it on google search suggestions

• Just to have some fun

• *a

^ That's why I made a GAG account.